RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM AT INDIAN SOCIETY FOR LEGAL RESEARCH – CALL FOR RESEARCH FELLOWS
Indian Society for Legal Research (ISLR) is a rapidly growing community of niche academicians, thinkers, activists, lawyers, professors, legal volunteers, paralegals and legal entrepreneurs who stand apart from the rest of the community with their zeal for deep thinking, leadership skills, and dedication for bringing innovation to the legal field.
ISLR is looking for 4 research fellows for a period of 4-6 months. The research fellows will be required to research on specified areas of law. Results of the research work will be published. Due credit will be given to all the research fellows. The fellowship is virtual in nature. Students with prior research experience are encouraged to apply.
- Students pursuing law. (LLB)
- Graduates and legal professionals can also apply.
- This is open to Indians and foreign nationals.
How to apply
Interested students are requested to e-mail their:
- Updated CV
- Statement of Purpose (500 words max.)
- Published or Unpublished research paper
Last date to Apply – 20th February 2020
The duration of the fellowship will be 4-6 months. All research fellows are required to work from home.
- Stipend – Upon successful completion, performance-based stipend will be provided.
- Internship Certificate – After successful completion, a certificate enlisting the contribution made by the research fellow will be provided.
- LOR – In case of exceptional work letter of recommendation will be provided.
For queries Please reach out to Abhishek Jain (Lead Research and Development Team). Mobile Number 8076218908. (WhatsApp only)