About the Law Review
VIT School of Law, VIT, Chennai is inviting submissions for their call for submissions for Volume 2 of VIT Law Review. The VIT Law Review aims to be a scholarly publication that strives to publish leading research articles, notes and comments authored by the legal fraternity from across the world.
The VIT Law Review aspires to carve out a niche in legal journalism and to serve as a research arm for practitioners, academicians and the broader intellectual community. The law review publishes two issues every year.
The inaugural volume of the VIT Law Review, which was centred around the theme of “Law, Science and Technology” was published last year, successfully, and to critical acclaim. This second Volume aims to match and exceed the high standards of submissions received last year, and this time the theme is as wide in scope as possible. The theme is general and submissions in any area of law are welcome.
Submissions are invited for the following
- Articles (5000-10000 words)
- Essays (3000-6000 words)
- Notes & Comments (2000-5000 words)
- Book Review (1000-2000 words)
Deadline for submission of manuscripts for the forthcoming issue is February 28, 2020.
All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The submitted manuscript should not be published previously or under consideration for publication.
- Footnoting must be mandatorily done according to the 20th Edition Harvard Bluebook Citation.
- The font must be Times New Roman with size 14, for headings, and 12 for the remaining body with footnotes in Times New Roman, size 10.
- Line Spacing -1.5 and 1.0 (footnotes) and a margin of 1” on all sides.
- The submission must contain an abstract of no more than 300 words.
- Co-Authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism will be viewed with zero tolerance.
- Only completed and final submissions shall be mailed, before the deadline, to chennai.lawreview[@]vit.ac.in with the Subject line as ‘SUBMISSION FOR VIT LAW REVIEW’.
Prof. Ankit Kumar Padhy: (Faculty Editor) +919407910104
Prof. Tania Sebastian: (Faculty Editor) +919810237136