CALL FOR PAPERS– NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LEGAL AND MEDICAL IMPLICATIONS ON CURRENT PANDEMIC CRISIS IN INDIA
ORGANIZED BY: LdX POWERED BY: SUPERMIO AMICUS
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
We all know that the pandemic is sweeping through India at a pace that has traumatized the world. Further, there are many ongoing legal and medical issues which have exacerbated the situation in the country. The unavailability of proper medical facilities for Covid treatment, black-marketing of essential drugs, high treatment costs, differential prices of Covid, imposition of taxes on vaccines, lack of cremation facilities are some of the ongoing issues which need to be properly addressed. Therefore, a dialogue, orations, and suggestions from the members of Legal Fraternity with regard to the right measures and policy initiatives that can be put into action for taking hold of the Covid related issues in the country is significant.
The Conference is of multidisciplinary nature; thereby have two broad objectives-
- Legal Perspective – To discuss upon the current government policies and legal issues with respect to covid-19 in the country and to suggest the way forward.
- Medical Perspective- To aware participants about Covid- Treatment, Symptoms, vaccination and other relevant medical concerns.
Register for the Conference:
CONFERENCE DETAILS LINK: https://qrgo.page.link/EUtz3
REGISTRATION FORM FOR CONFERENCE ONLY:
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
LdX stands for Legal Education Experts. We are a bunch of friends and professional colleagues who are trying to bridge the gap between the educational resources available to law students across India. We believe that even learning law can be fun and interesting hence we strive to provide quality legal education to our learners in a fascinating and interesting manner.
Our aim is to cater to the needs of students from various cities in India, particularly those from the parts of the country where an opportunity in education is still not optimally developed. These will be some of the remotest areas of the country. LdX being an ed-tech company, we aim to reach these students through technology and online platform. Our aim is to unleash the potential in every ambitious student wherever he/she may be in India & to mentor them in becoming a competent legal professional.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
(ISSN NO. 2456-9704) Impact Factor: 6.242
Supremo Amicus is an online peer-reviewed international journal on law. The journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific fields. It focuses on the advancement in science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields. Science and law are the disciplines the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate the society, and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
Indexed in 19 databases (HeinOnline, Manupatra, GoogleScholar) & FREE D.O.I
GUIDELINES FOR PUBLICATION OF PAPERS/CASE STUDIES:
The papers will be scrutinized by an editorial committee. Only those papers which are accepted for oral presentation and peer reviewed by a committee set up for the purpose will be considered for publication. However, abstracts/synopsis of all the papers/cases will be published in the conference souvenir.
Suggested: Any socio-legal topic or issue relating to the theme of the conference law can be sent for publication.
- Impact of imposition of Lockdown as well as stringent restrictions in the wake of the massive surge in COVID-19 cases across the country.
- Effective implementation of Vaccination program in India
- Exempting Covid Vaccines form IPR laws in order to provide global access and equity.
- Need of policy, ensuring uniform pricing of Covid vaccines throughout the country.
- Role of Indian Judiciary amid Covid 19 crisis in the Country.
- Mechanisms to be adopted to strengthen the national policy ensuring proper medical treatment, availability of drugs and other medical equipments to all.
- Legal Policies uniforming the rates of COVID treatment in India.
AUTHORS ARE REQUESTED TO ADHERE TO FOLLOWING WORD LIMIT:
Long Articles: 4000-8000 words (excluding footnotes).
Short Articles: 2000-4000 words (excluding footnotes).
Case comment: 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
Book review: 1000 words (excluding footnotes).
ABSTRACT AND PAPER SUBMISSION FORMAT REQUIREMENTS AND SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
Papers on the listed themes must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Papers must be in Microsoft Word.
- Papers must be written in English.
- Your submission should include a separate page containing:
- Title of Paper
- Suggested Topic and theme
- Name(s) of Authors
- Organization/Institution Affiliation
- Contact Address, Telephone, Fax and E-mail address
- Author’s names should be on the title page only, in order to facilitate the blind referring process.
- For abstract submission,
- The Subject of the Email will be “Abstarct_Name of the Author”
- Name of the file will be “Abstarct_Name of the Author”
- Papers and abstracts will only be accepted for review on the condition that the manuscript has not been copyrighted, has not been published, has not been presented or accepted for presentation at professional meetings, and is not currently under review for presentation at other professional meetings. A declaration to this effect must accompany the final paper in the format given.
- Authors must intend to register for, and attend, the conference to present the paper if it is accepted.
- All accepted papers will be published in the peer-reviewed journal, provided completed papers are received by the appropriate deadline and conform to the format and length requirements.
- The manuscript must be typed, 1.5 spaced (single-spaced for indented material, notes and references).
- All heading including title should be 12 in Times New Roman and text should be 12-point Times New Roman. Margins must be of 1 inch on all sides. Papers should not exceed 5000 words.
- Abstract should be of maximum 300 words and authors biography 150 words.
- Follow the mentioned order when typing manuscript: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Abstract, Keywords, and Main text, Acknowledgements, Appendix and References. All photographs, charts and diagrams are to be referred to as “Figures” and should be numbered consecutively in the order to which they are referred in the text. List of references must be arranged in alphabetical order.
- Research Papers with text similarity below 20 % will be acceptable.
- Maximum 2 Co-authors are allowed.
- Referencing should be given in the following format:
- Books: Baru, R. 1998. Private Health Care in India: Social Characteristics and Trends. New Delhi: Sage Publications.
- Journals: Batley, R. 2004. The Politics of Service Delivery Reform. Development and Change 35 (2): 31-56.
- Reports: World Health Organisation. 2010. WHO Guidelines on Collaborations and Partnership with Commercial Enterprises. Geneva: WHO.
- Website: Grimmeisen, S. and H. Rothgang. 2004. The Changing Role of the State in Europes Healthcare Systems.
- Launch: 08/06/2021
- The last date for receiving the Abstract: 20/06/2021
- Intimation of acceptance of Abstracts: 25/06/2021
- The last date for receiving the full-length paper: 05/07/2021
- Presentation date: 10/07/2021
- Communication for acceptance of full paper with comments: 20/07/2021
- Publication fee:
- Single Author: Rs.1200/-
- Co-Author: Rs.1600/-
Note: All participants who have registered for the National conference on Legal and Medical Implications on Current Pandemic Crisis in India, there Publication fee will be:
- Single Author: Rs.1000/-
- Co-Author: Rs.1400/-
THE PUBLICATION CAN BE DONE WITHOUT PRESENTING THE PAPER.
REGISTERATION FORM LINK FOR CALL FOR PAPERS: