About the Organisation
Lex Jura Law Journal is an endeavour by a group of law learners to start a comprehensive and complete law website where similar enthusiastic law students can extinguish their desire for learning unexplored fields of law. The website has been started with a motive to provide complete legal information through its presence in the Internet domain. The venture promises to give a complete dose of law to each and every reader of Lex Jura Law Journal.
About the Journal
Lex Jura Law Journal (ISSN: 2582-3949) is inviting young lawyers, legal researchers, law students and academicians to contribute their blogs on latest and contemporary legal topics so as to enlighten the readers of the journal. There is no specific eligibility criteria since it is an interdisciplinary journal. The submissions shall be entertained only when the same is original and pass the fact and plagiarism checks of the organization.
The Lex Jura Law Journal aims to encourage writings that cut across disciplines like Sociology, Political Science, Public policy and Economics in the context of Law.
Lex Jura Law Journal invites contributions under the following categories:
ARTICLES: The article should be a comprehensive review of the contemporary relevant legal issue(s)/question(s) that needs to be analyzed and presented. The article must be clear on the topic that is dealt upon and lucidly presented without any ambiguity. The author’s stand on the issue(s) should be expressed with clarity. The word limit for the submission is 4000 – 8000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
NOTES AND COMMENTS: Notes and Comments may include a brief analysis of a recent judicial pronouncement, legislation, book or any legal issue of relevance. The word limit for the submission is 2000 – 3000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
- All the authors are required to submit their details in a separate document. They are to be sent on [email protected] by 29th February 2020.
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or docx.) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
- ABSTRACT- All the entries shall be accompanied with an abstract which should be of 250- 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it. The Abstract must include the author(s)’ name and college/institution as a footnote. The abstract has to be provided in a separate file.
- MAIN TEXT – Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- FOOTNOTES – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- CITATION-The Bluebook: 19th Edition shall be strictly adhered to.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors. Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries shall be accepted.
- Only one submission per author is allowed. In case of multiple submissions by an author, all the manuscripts submitted by the author shall be rejected at the outset.
- In case any author submits multiple papers either with the same author or with a different author, all the papers submitted by the author shall be rejected outrightly.
- The submission must be the original work of authors. In case of gross plagiarism, the manuscript shall be rejected directly. The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the editorial board in this regard shall be final.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language only. The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submission guidelines of the Journal.
- The online publication is free of cost. E-certificates will be provided for all the published articles/notes/comments.
For any further queries, mail us at [email protected] or you can get in contact with our team members:-
Anjali Tripathi- +91-9717159568
Aparna Tripathi- +91-7838797104
OFFICIAL LINK: https://www.lexjura.in/guidelines