About the Organisation
Panjab University Regional Centre (PURC) has been established at the campus of P.U. Extension Library, Ludhiana w.e.f. the academic Session 2003-04. Prof. K.N. Pathak, then Vice-Chancellor of Panjab University, Chandigarh took keen interest and fulfilled the long outstanding demand of the residents of Ludhiana and set up the Panjab University Regional Centre at Ludhiana.
Call for papers
We are avid to inform you that, University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana is in the process to publish a book on the theme ‘ Changing Dimensions of Sports Laws: Some Contemporary Issues’ with the sub-themes mentioned as follows:
- SPORTS & CONTRACTUAL ISSUES
- SPORTS & CRIMINAL LAW ISSUES
- SPORTS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW ISSUES
- SPORTS: ETHICAL & OTHER ISSUES
You are requested to mail us your original research work in the form of an Article/ Book Review to be considered for publication by 01 May 2020 at email: sportslawseminar[at]gmail.com.
Guidelines for the Authors
The general guidelines for the author(s) are:
- Co-authorship is allowed till one author only.
- All the papers will undergo peer review and the decision of the editors of the book shall be final.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. A separate file regarding the information of the author shall be sent which should include- Name, Designation, Email, Contact Information, Address and a brief CV of both the authors in case of co-authorship.
- The article must be original which must be written solely by the Author(s) in English, and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Submission should also mandatorily include an abstract ranging from 200- 300 words. The abstracts should not be submitted separately. The abstract should form part of the manuscript in the beginning. The Abstract should be followed by 5- 7 keywords.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Your paper shall go through a plagiarism test (URKUND). Any paper found with plagiarism above 50% shall be immediately rejected.
- Word Limit for the Article/ Research Paper shall be of 4000- 7000 words, Book Reviews 1500- 2000 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format in Times New Roman with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.
- It is highly advised to add Footnotes only. Bluebook Ed. 19 shall be used for all footnotes. Authors are advised to footnote the manuscript using the combination of ” Ctrl + Alt+ F” keys or by using the Reference menu in the Microsoft Word, with font size 10, Times New Roman Font and no line spacing
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes the copyright or is defamatory obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with the publisher after the submission is made unless and until rejected by the Editorial Board and mail to the author(s) are sent. If accepted the publisher has the right to publish the manuscript submitted by the author(s) on its own website, partner website(s) and/ or all Indexing Services credits will be given to the author(s).
Last date to send the complete paper: May 1, 2020