Jurisperitus: The Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) is a non-annual peer-reviewed journal initiated with an aim to provide a platform to the masses of our country and reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
This journal is an initiative by Legal Education and Awareness Foundation, a registered Non-Governmental Organization, which aims at providing legal education and awareness to all parts of the country beyond any social and economic barriers.
In the previous issue of Volume 2 Jurisperitus published 100+ unique manuscripts. You can take a look at the previous issues, here.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Jurisperitus is calling for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments for its Volume 2, Issue 2.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times
- New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- Normal/ Default Margins shall be used.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Last Date of Submission of Full Manuscript: 10th July 2020
Selected papers will be provided with the following:
- Soft copy of their certificate of publication within a week of acceptance of their paper and completing all the formalities
- Soft copy of the journal available on the website, here.
- One best paper selected will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- The publication will be released on 20th July 2020 and authors will be able to download it from the website.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- Rs. 600/- for Single Authored manuscript
- Rs. 900/- for Co-authored manuscript
- Rs. 1200/- for Triple Authored manuscript
Mode of Payment
UPI (Bhim/Tez/Phonepe): [email protected]
- Account Holder’s Name: MR SIDDHARTH DHAWAN
- Account Number: 104210100028711
- IFSC Code: ANDB0001042
- Bank & Branch: Andhra Bank, Rajadani Enclave Branch
Mr. Siddharth Dhawan
Email ID: [email protected]