ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Indique Law Journal (ILJ) is a double blind peer reviewed online law journal published by Indique Law, an organization working towards the goal to make legal knowledge affordable and accessible to everyone. The main purpose of the journal concerns being a qualified research tool for practitioners, scholars, students, legislators, and others interested in legal studies.
ILJ is a platform dedicated to students at all the levels as well as legal experts interested in writing about national and international political, social, economic, civil and or sub issues from a legal standpoint. The journal is published quarterly, and each issue is focused on various legal issues, analyzed with an interdisciplinary approach.
Indique Law Journal is inviting submissions for its Volume 1, Issue 1.
Submissions on any contemporary legal issue is accepted.
- Book Review: 2000-4000 words (Abstract max. 350 words)
- Notes and Comments: 2000-3000 words (Abstract max. 350 words)
- Research Paper: 4000-6000 words (Abstract max. 350 words)
Submissions must conform to the Bluebook: 19th edition.
Register before 25th August, 2020 through the link provided below
A word document with the Final Manuscript to be sent to [email protected] with the subject of the email being: ‘Submission: Issue I, Vol. 1 ILJ’, on or before September 5, 11:59 PM.
The following details of the author(s)* must be clearly mentioned in the body of the email containing the submission.
- Title of the Manuscript
- Name of the Author
- Designation, Name of Organisation/ Year of Study, Name of Institution
- E-mail Address
- Contact Number
Please note, all such details must not be mentioned anywhere in the manuscript. Co-Authorship of up to three authors is permitted.
The paper should compulsorily include: –
These requirements, apart from the main content of the paper are necessary for the consideration of the same for publication. Non-availability of the above mentioned in the paper shall lead to disqualification.
NOTE: Both abstract and the manuscript are to be submitted together, not individually. (on [email protected])
- Paper Submission
All the submissions must be mailed to [email protected]. Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or docx.) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
- The Main Text should be in font size 12, Times New Roman,1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- The Footnotes should be in font size 10, Times New Roman. Only substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
- The Citation format shall only be The Bluebook: 19th Edition.
There is NO FEE for submission or publication.
- Last date for Registration – 25th August, 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Paper – 5th September, 2020
- The intimation of acceptance will be conveyed till – 10th September, 2020
Fill the registration form provided below.
Registration Link –
Once your registration is complete, a team member of the Indique Law Journal will reach out to you.
Please feel free to direct all queries at [email protected] with the subject marked as “Query”.
For more information please refer to the pdf attached below or visit ilawjournal.org