- About the organisation– At SYIN & SERN, we are always seeking to push boundaries and create a ground-breaking Law Review. It will be the standard of excellence that will provide the impetus for us to grow into the field we are in. We strongly believe in providing the opportunity to students so that they can pursue their dreams. This will be a long way to go. We will feel incredibly lucky to have you onboard and a part of the community which supports creators, researchers and student community as a whole.
- Important Dates– The deadline for submitting your manuscript will be 10 November 2020.
- Theme– We are currently accepting submission on any law-related theme.
- Submission types: The submissions are divided into five categories:
- Research Articles– It should be a comprehensive article discussing and analysing key developments or issues related to the theme. The word limit for the same is 3500 to 10000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Short Posts /Short Notes– It should discuss new concepts, recent development’s, or any old issue related to the theme. The word limit for the same is 1000 to 3000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Case Comments/Reviews/ Legislative Comments– It should contain a summary of facts, analyse the key issues and capture the relevant findings case. Case review should be related to the theme. The word limit for the same is 800 to 3000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Books Review/Article Review/Opinions– It should contain a brief review of the book; the author shall write the review from his point of view. The word limit for the same is 800 to 3000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Blogs– Blogs shall be published on a different page at the SYIN & SERN Law Review. Submissions will be accepted on the latest and/or relevant issues on different fields of Law. This can further include topics that have already been published elsewhere or at SS Law Review. The word limit for the same is 800 to 3500 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Publication Charges– A publication fee for the journal may be charged. Rs. 500 may be charged for a single author, Rs. 700 for two authors and the same may be Rs. 900 for three authors. For Blogs,no publication fee may be charged by the SS Law Review.
- Submission Guidelines–
- The submission should reflect original, unpublished work and not under review in any other platform. A maximum similarity of 15% is allowed. Non-adherence to this rule shall result in rejection of the article summarily without any chance of revision.
- Submissions must be ideally within the world limit frame.
- The submission should adhere to the following formatting style: –
- Margins: 2.54 cm each side (or “Normal”Margins);
- Size: A4 SizePaper
- File Format: Docx.
- Line Spacing:1.5
- Alignment of Text:Justified
- Font Style: Times NewRoman
- Font Size– 12
- The citation style should be consistent, and only 20thBluebook citation style should be followed.
- The submission should reflect original work. Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.
In the e-mail, kindly mention your name, affiliations (college, class, year), any other information that you want us to publish. Kindly mention if there are any acknowledgements. Send your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that the payment has to be made only if the manuscript is accepted by the Review.
The publication may take a reviewing and processing time of 7-14 days.
- Perks for publication with us:
- Each author shall be provided with a publication certificateif the article/blog is published in the SS Law Review.
- Top 3 authors shall be provided with a monetary reward of 1000 for the Gold Medallist, 800 for the Silver Medallist, and 500 for the Bronze Medallist. This shall be completely transparent, and any author can ask for the judgement criteria.
- Top 3 authors will be further provided with Publication Certificate and Medallist Certificate.
- Top 5 participants shall be provided with a discount of 40% on the publication feefor their next publication in the SYIN & SERN Law Review.
- Top 5 participants (Including 3 winners) name shall be publishedon the official website and social media platforms of SS Law Review.
*Note- The monetary reward is available for only journal publication
- Contact info– For any queries, please feel free to contact on the official e-mail id- email@example.com. Expected reply within 24-48 hours. You can also contact us at +91-8433128396.
- Deadline- The last date of submission for the call for papers will be 10th November 2020. Submissions after this date can be considered for Volume 1 Issue 2.
For more information please do visit our website https://www.syinandsern.com/