Ecolawgy is a platform for conglomerating ideas- fresh, recycled and well-researched. This is a platform where we aim at “bringing out innovative legal and policy solutions for the world’s environment”. We want to be part of a community who are making efforts to save the planet, and we wish to do the same through policy-making and legal reforms. A lot is happening in the world and we aim to provide a dynamic platform where people can share their ideas. We are trying to bring about a change in the environment, one legal issue, at a time.
The Ecolawgy “Magazine” aims to create a space which fosters independent academic thought and innovation, which inculcates a culture of research and ignites conversations on matters of environmental jurisprudence and environmental values including current issues.
With the objective of further discussion on environmental jurisprudence and values, Ecolawgy- the Magazine welcomes the submissions from students, academicians, law practitioners & every environmental enthusiast.
Any work related to environmental issue and environmental jurisprudence.
STRUCTURE OF MAGAZINE
This magazine is a quarterly issue which consists of following parts-
- The Green Report- This segment of the magazine will cover news related to the environment and the problems which need to be addressed.
- The Green Passage- This segment of the magazine will be dedicated to articles linking any area of law with the environment
- The Green Column- This segment of the magazine will cover all the short writings including essays which can be a combination of both legal and non-legal aspects of environmental issues.
- The Green Vision – This segment of the magazine will be devoted to all the artists out there! An opportunity to showcase your painting, posters, meme skills, photography skills related to the environment.
- The Green Fad- This segment of the magazine is dedicated to literature! Invites slogans, captions, poetry related to environment
- The entries (Articles, short writings, memes, posters, slogans & photographs) must be the original work of the author(s). The work should not be plagiarized.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed for the articles and essays.
- The articles/short-writings/slogans/essays/poetry must be submitted in an MS-Word document and posters/photographs/memes must be submitted in .jpg/.png form to [email protected] or [email protected]
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgement email on the receipt of the submission of their original work.
- The copyright of the submitted work shall automatically transfer to Ecolawgy.
- In relation to all the disputes, the decision of the editorial board and the core team shall be considered final and binding.
- All the contributories will be provided with the Certificate of Participation.
- All the selected contributories will be conveyed by mail and will get an opportunity of getting it published in the magazine and will be provided with a certificate of publication and an Appreciation Certificate by the honorable editorial board.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- All the entries must be submitted through mail at [email protected] or [email protected] with the subject line “Submission of (Type of Submission) for Volume 1 Issue 1”
- Each entry must be accompanied by a cover letter having the following particulars:
- a) Author(s) name
- b) Name of the Institution
- c) Designation
- d) E-mail address
- e) Type of submission( refer to the above mentioned categories)
- f) Contact Number
- g) A declaration of copyright and originality
Last date of submission: 1stAugust, 2020
Entries received after the above mentioned date will be considered for the next issue.
FOR BROCHURE: CLICK HERE