ABOUT JUS CORPUS LAW JOURNAL
ISSN (O): 2582-7820
Indexing at 20+ places (including HeinOnline & J-Gate)
Jus Corpus is a double-blind peer-reviewed E-Journal that provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law and management to publish their Articles, Blogs, Case Comments, Research Papers, etc. in the different volumes and Blog section.
Jus Corpus aims to bring various aspects and chains of Law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Law students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students. We offer Online Internship opportunities to Law Students as Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors, and Editors, etc.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Jus Corpus is expanding its Department of Content Creators and thereby inviting applications. A member of the Content Creator Board is expected to submit 2 Blogs + 1 Article in a month on the topic either assigned by the mentor or it can be decided by the member, depending upon the requirements of the Blog.
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having a graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
The below-mentioned benefits can be availed by the eligible candidates.
- Turnitin Plagiarism Report for every Submission.
- Practical insights about Writing & Research by the Head.
- Certificate on working as a member under Content Creators Board.
- Your photograph will be uploaded on our website under Content Creators.
- Letter of Recommendation to those who will perform exceptionally well.
- Permanent position those who will complete all his/her tasks assigned to them in the 2 months.
- 250INR discount on Manuscript Reviewing Fees.
NUMBER OF POSITIONS
June 01, 2021 – June 30, 2021
Those candidates who are interested in applying may send their CV to our Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Application for Content Creators”.
For any further queries feel free to email us at email@example.com