With great pleasure, we are inviting Research papers as a chapter from academicians, research scholars, lawyers, jurists and students on titled “The Constitution : New Dimensions & Challenges” as well as following sub-themes. The sub-themes are only illustrative in nature and may include other topic covering the major themes of the Book.
1. Fake Encounter & Right to Life and Liberty.
2. New Dimensions of Doctrine of Separation of powers.
3. Is Population Control law against the Right to Life & Liberty?
4. Mob-Lynching : Laws and Facts.
5. Constitutional Institutions and Emerging Threats.
6. Independent Judiciary and Legislature.
7. New Scope of Public Interest Litigation.
8. Freedom of Speech in Digital India.
9. COVID-19 and Indian Constitution.
10.Traversing the contours of Development in Indian Constitutionalism.
Guidelines for Research Papers Submissions
Words limit for the Research paper including foot notes should between 3000-5000 words with an abstract of not less than 200 words. Submissions of the research paper should be either in Times New Roman in font size 12 or in Kruti dev 10 in font size 16 with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet. Submission must be compatible with Microsoft Word only. At the end of the Research paper, there should be a brief profile of the author with his name, designation, e-mail ID, contact number and address. One Co-author is allowed. Kindly send your full research paper via E-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2020.
Mr. Ramesh Kumar Prajapati
LL.M., UGC NET, Pursuing Ph.D.
Mobile No. +91-9005295807
Mobile No. +91-8287769963
Publication Fees & Payment Mode
All academicians, research scholars, lawyers, jurists and students are required to pay Rs. 800/- for single author and Rs. 1200/- for author with one Co-author for paper publication including one hard copy of the book and postal charge. Payment mode and details will be provided on email and mobile number after checking the plagiarism of research papers.