ABOUT LAW MANTRA TRUST
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. “Law Mantra” is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. We at Law Mantra enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian women and children and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling women and children to realize their full potential.
CALL FOR CHAPTERS IN EDITED BOOK BY LAW MANTRA TITLED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: LEGAL APPROACH
Law Mantra which is running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics, legal awareness and which always believes in the motto “Think Beyond Others” invites calls for Chapters in Edited Book.
Since, the whole world is in the state of Total Lockdown because of Novel COVID-19 we would like to involve legal academia to write the quality of research paper on above mentioned titled.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: LEGAL APPROACH
Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) is not a new concept, especially to the people who are enthusiastic about science and technology. New technologies are innovated and incorporated into the routine in the life of people. Artificial intelligence (AI) is one such innovation which has drastically impacted the functional ecosystem of society. The technology is changing rapidly, with computers and now robots, replacing simple human activities. AI is basically a machine that can actually think on its own.
The Call for Edited Book provides considered discussion on the intricacies of artificial intelligence. Renowned scholars would be joining the Call for Papers that aims to garner a strong academic response addressing the recent and imminent changes in the legal framework in conjunction with artificial intelligence and allied areas.
- Legal knowledge representation, including legal ontologies and common sense knowledge;
- Machine Learning applied to legal text to advance legal analytics;
- Automatic legal text classification and summarisation;
- Automated information extraction from legal databases and texts;
- Data mining applied to the legal domain;
- Conceptual or model-based legal information retrieval;
- E-government, e-democracy and e-justice;
- Ethical issues of AI and Law technology and its applications;
- Modelling norms and legal reasoning for multi-agent systems;
- Modelling negotiation and contract formation;
- Technical and legal aspects of smart contracts and application of blockchain technology in the legal domain;
- Big data and data analytics for and in the legal domain;
- Online dispute resolution;
- Intelligent legal tutoring systems;
- Intelligent support systems for the legal domain;
- Interdisciplinary applications of legal informatics methods and systems;
- Legal Regulation of AI in India;
- Scope of AI in multiple sectors;
- Application of AI in Legal Practice;
- Challenges to AI;
- AI and Its Interplay With Data Privacy, Data Protection & Allied Existing Regime;
- AI and Its Future Prospect of Privacy.
Note: The said themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to working on any topic related to the above mentioned theme(s).
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered with a 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to MNLU-Nagpur Style, which is attached with this notification
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Publisher.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010). Authors can submit their manuscripts to Editors at [email protected]
- Submission of Final paper: 5th August, 2020
- Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submission returned to them without being reviewed.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010).
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered with a 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All accepted chapters will be published in Book bearing ISBN. (Selected Authors whose Chapter will be included in Book, if they wish to procure a hard copy of book they have to contact the concerned publisher to purchase the same).
ABOUT THE EDITORIAL BOARD
Editorial Team of Book includes Vice Chancellor of National Law University as Editor in Chief other members which includes Professor of Prominent National Law University, Assistant Professor, Supreme Court Advocates.
For more details Visit: www.lawmantra.org/event/
Contact us at +91-8860257167
Email: [email protected]
BROCHURE: CLICK HERE