Katcheri is a platform started for law students to be updated with the current happenings in the legal fraternity including law schools.Apart from this,Katcheri also aims at developing the legal thought process which influences socio-economic life.
- Should be an undergraduate/postgraduate student in a college/university .
- Should be a self-motivated and responsible individual with excellent organizational, managerial and communication skills.
Terms and Conditions
- This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary, and unpaid.
- KATCHERI.IN is looking for a commitment of at least 2 months.
- Maximum 2 Campus Ambassadors can be selected from a particular college/university.
- A certificate of appreciation will be awarded on successful completion of tenure as well as the duties assigned.
- Discounted publication in a journal (subject to selection)
- 10 percent off in online courses by KATOG.
How to Apply?
Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and expressing your interest to become a KATCHERI’s Campus Ambassador, emphasizing on why you should be selected as a Campus Ambassador. The subject of the email must be “Application for Campus Ambassador Programme ”.
For any queries, please drop us an email at email@example.com .