LL.B Mania is a platform whose main aim is to connect law aspirants and budding lawyers to each other and law related people.
So that all of them can get a in depth knowledge of law and things related to law profession.
LL.B Mania is registered in MSME, Govt. of India (UAM No. JH-04-0001870).
Articles focused on Constitutional Law, Civil Law, Business Law & Criminal Law.
Any person enrolled in any Undergraduate or Post graduate or Advocates or Research Scholars are eligible for submitting their original work for publication on the blog.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s).
- The article must not exceed 1000 words, exclusive of endnotes. The word count may be relaxed at the discretion of the editors if the subject and the scope of research warrants the same.
- The blog has a strict policy against plagiarism. Any article with plagiarism more than 20% will lead to immediate disqualification.
- The last date for submission is 20th December 2020 (11.59 Pm).
- Co-authorship is permitted upto 2 authors.
- Submission should be made in .docx only. The name of the file must be the exact title of the article.
- The name of the author(s) must be clearly mentioned in the body of the email along with the institution they are affiliated to, year of study, the course being pursued by them and their contact number(s).
- Certificate of Publication will be provided to people who have successfully published their blogs on our website.
- The publication is absolutely free. No charges will be taken for publication.
- Citation style should be Bluebook 19th /20th edition if footnotes used.
submit at email@example.com
The blog follows a strict double-blind peer review policy. The submissions will be reviewed by the editorial team and the acceptance or rejection of the article will be communicated to the authors through email. The ownership rights over the published content will vest with the blog, LL.B Mania. We encourage sharing of published articles via social media platforms. The views expressed in this publication are purely personal opinions of the authors and do not reflect the views of the Editorial Team of LL.B Mania. Though every effort has been made to ensure that the information in Blog is accurate and appropriately cited/referenced, neither the Editorial Board nor LL.B Mania shall be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any consequences for any action taken by anyone on the basis of information on the website.