ABOUT THE BLOG
The Criminal and Constitutional Law Blog is a pan-India initiative by the students of numerous National Law Schools to fill the void present in high quality legal research in Criminal and Constitutional Laws. We, at CCLB have been blessed to be guided by Numerous Judges, Lawyers, Academicians, and we are truly determined to achieve our purpose of yielding high quality blogs from the contributions of law students, academicians and working professionals.
We at CCLB invite submissions that are highly researched, well-structured, easily comprehendible, critically analyze law and written in plain english.
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
Issues related to Criminal and Constitutional Law.
Student graduate/postgraduates as well as to academicians, legal professionals, attorneys and other stakeholders.
1. All submissions must be made to [email protected], with the subject “Guest Blog Post”. Word limit of the Blog should be 600-800 words, exceeding which Blog would be published in parts.
2. Please ensure that your work is original, unpublished and hasn’t been sent for consideration anywhere else. This declaration is mandatory to attach in the mail with your submission failing which we won’t acknowledge your submission.
3. The Author(s) certify that they have not copied in part or whole or otherwise plagiarised the work of another person(s). A Blog which is plagiarized more than 10% shall be outrightly rejected.
4. The email must contain a brief introduction of the author specifying their year of study, college, and contact information for further communication.
5. E-Certificate of Publication would be provided to the Author (s) on demand; however, availability of the e-certificate may take upto 14 days after the date of Publication of the Blog.
6. It may take up to 14 days before we respond to you about the selection of your blog. In case, if we choose not to publish your blog, you’ll get a response, explaining the reason(s) for the same.
FORMAT OF BLOG
7. The font size of headings must be 14, and the font must be Times New Roman.
8. Subheadings must be of font size 12 and font must be Times New Roman.
9. The main text of the Blog should be font size 12, the font should be Times New Roman, and line spacing must be 1.5.
10. The Blog must contain all sources through hyperlinks; those sources which cannot be hyperlinked can be footnoted according to Bluebook 20th edition.
11. Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors.
12. A relevant photograph can be provided by the authors describing their manuscript. Accompanying the image is optional (we’ll include one if you want). If you wish to provide an image to go with your blog post, it should be attributed (provide image source URL), at least 200×200 pixels, JPG, or PNG format.
13. If we publish your blog post, the Candidate has full rights to the content, including but not limited to edit, mix, duplicate, use, or re-use it in whole or in part as he/she chooses. However, copyright of the Blog once it is published would vest entirely with CCLB.
14. Though Cross-posting is allowed yet with the prior permission of the Editorial Board of CCLB. Due Credits must be given to CCLB while cross posting. It should be done in the following format: -” this article/blog was first published at the Criminal and Constitutional Law
15. With regard to any dispute that may arise, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding over the authors.
In case of any query, feel free to reach out at [email protected].
Abhishek Naharia, Founder CCLB. (+91 9521643693)