Any socio-legal issues/events
We invite submissions from the students, academicians, professionals and practitioners.
- The article should be an original work of the author and should neither be published nor be under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- The word limit for the article is 1200-2000 words, inclusive of endnotes.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- The Body and Endnotes of the article must have –
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
- All the references should ideally be hyperlinked within the text itself. Those sources which cannot be hyperlinked should be duly mentioned in the Endnotes following a uniform style of citations.
- Any kind of plagiarism will lead to the disqualification of the manuscript.
- The articles must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The submissions have to be made by email to [email protected].
- The body of the email shall specify the name(s) of the author(s), theme/title of the article, institutional affiliation, e-mail address and contact number.
- No publication fee of any sort shall be charged from the contributors at any stage.
- Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format.
- Certificates shall not be granted for the publication of blogs.
- If you do not receive any response from our side within 4 days then assume that your blog did not meet our requirements.
The submissions will be on a rolling basis.
In the case of any query, contact us at [email protected]
Mobile : 9136804644 (WhatsApp only).