Tathya Gazette is initiated in the year 2020. Our aim is to provide pragmatic insight into the various aspects of law which are left untouched in the classrooms and provide students with a unique opportunity to garner knowledge and learn from the experiences of luminaries of the legal fraternity.
Articles on contemporary issues, including but not limited to, maritime law, media law and cyber law.
We accept quality and well- researched submissions from students, young professionals, policy-makers, senior academics and lawyers.
We’d be thrilled to receive your submission! Please email it to [email protected], the subject of the mail should be “Submission: <title of work>, <name(s)>” (ex. Submission: Tax Law, XYZ), a photo and a short biography (discretionary), please include this information in your submission email. Authors should send the submission mail from their own email id and mark the co-authors, if any, in cc.
– Short blogs 600-2000 words
– Case comments 800-1500 words
– Book reviews 800- 1500 words
Note- word limits are exclusive of footnotes and references.
We do not wish to be unduly prescriptive regarding the content and style of posts for the Blog. However, it may be useful to consider the following when writing a post for the Blog:
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The manuscript shall be original, unpublished and not for consideration elsewhere.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed, hyperlinks for internet sources are permissible.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given. (Limit of two authors)
Contact: In case of any queries, feel free to reach out at [email protected].
The blog can be accessed through here: https://tathyaagazette.wordpress.com/
Our Linkedin profile can be accessed through here: https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/company/tathyawalkthelaw