Juris Review is calling for blog articles for its Edition II. Submissions shall be accepted on a rolling basis. There is no entry fee involved. All selected blogs shall be published on our website.Top 3 writers will have their names featured on the website as the top contributors for Edition II.
We invite contributions in form of works on issues related to criminal jurisprudence, constitutional law, corporate and commercial laws, policy making, banking laws, civil procedural law, ADR, intellectual property rights, international law and other areas of law. The scope of this platform is not restricted to only the core areas of law but also open to works related to law and literature, law and philosophy, law and psychology and law and history.
Open for everyone in the legal fraternity ranging from students to academicians to practitioners. Individuals from other streams can also contribute if they have any interdisciplinary( legal) issue in mind. There is no entry fee.
800-1500 (exclusive of footnotes)
1. Font Style – Times New Roman
2.Heading – 12; Bold
3. Sub heading- 12; Bold
4. Main text – 12.
1. Co-authorship shall be limited to 2.
2. Multiple submissions by a single author is allowed.
3.References are compulsory. References should be authentic. They should be made in any uniform method of citation.
4. Submissions must be made through Google Form provided. Click Here to Submit
5. Submissions accepted on a rolling basis.
6. Please refrain from using tables in the blog.
7. Submissions should be in .docx only.
8. Please save the file name as “Title-Name”. And do not mention your name or details anywhere in the article. Fill your details in the submission Google Form.
The Authors will be communicated about the acceptance or rejection of the submission within 2 weeks of submission.
The Top 3 writers of this edition will have their names featured on the website as top contributors for Edition II.