BJYM’s monthly e-magazine is a novel initiative on part of the organization and aims towards greater youth participation, interaction, and engagement. Three editions of the magazine have been published to date (December 2021 edition may be accessed on BJYM’s official website). We invite article submissions for the upcoming January 2022 edition of the magazine.
Theme: The Magazine does not have any particular theme and focuses on various facets of public policy and issues that are present in our country, however Articles focusing on the developmental and transformation work in Uttar Pradesh shall be given preference for publication in this edition.
Publication: Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in the January 2022 edition of the e-Magazine. Once submissions are made, all rights vested in the articles shall be transferred to the Editorial Board of BJYM.
Submission Deadline: All entries must be submitted on/before 27th December 2021 at the URL – https://tinyurl.com/
1. The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size must be less than 1 MB.
2. Language of the Article can be either English or Hindi.
3. Each submission must have its own Title.
4. The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
5. Footnoting and endnotes are prohibited. In-text citations may be used with a list of references provided at the end of the article, if required. Plagiarism shall not be tolerated and plagiarised articles shall be rejected.
6. The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words (inclusive of references).
7. An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
8. The file name of the submission must be as follows:
a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name> <last name>’ e.g. Ram Kumar.docx
b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g. Ram & Alok.docx
9. The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution(s).
10. All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in the Editorial Board of BJYM Magazine.
11. Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
For Queries, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.