About the Organization
Jus Commune is an online forum that promotes and seeks to maintain various legal competitions. The contests’ platter shall consist of quizzes, article writing, judgment writing, online debates etc. We strive to stimulate your abilities, and encourage you to sharpen your skills. We would showcase the best compositions with pride on Jus Commune. We believe that it’s competition which ensures the survival of the fittest.
About the Blog:
As Law students, it is our duty to simplify the complexities prevailing within the legal mechanism and convey them to the masses for their better perusal – at Jus Commune we aim to eliminate legal illiteracy in the country and ensure that people exercise their Constitutional Privilege of Freedom of Speech and Expression by the mode of Legal Writing.
Consequently, this Blog Writing Competition offers a chance to express their views and opinions on contemporary socio-legal issues, thereby ensuring that ample of time available owing to the Lockdown is utilized to the optimum.
Open to everyone not restricted to law students
Open theme related to society or law
Top 2 Winners: Certificate of Merit + Free Publication with Journal for Law Students and Researchers (ISSN (Online) 2582:306X)) + Certificate of Publication (Link: http://jlsrjournal.in/)
Next 8 Winners shall be assured Certificate of Appreciation+ Free Publication on Jus Commune Blog.
Certificate of Participation shall be assured for participants who register successfully and submit the Article within the deadline.
- All the participants will get 15% off in Katcheri Online Courses. (Link: https://www.katcheri.in/online-courses/)
- 40% discount to all in publication Journal for Law Students and Researchers (ISSN (Online) 2582:306X)) (Provided paper is selected for Publication )
Guidelines for Contribution:
- All essays must be submitted in English Language only.
- Length of the article must not exceed 1500 words.
- Articles which are plagiarized beyond 20% shall be disqualified.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to one Co-Authors (Not more than 2 Author per Article)
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation.
- All submissions shall be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email while making the submission of the Article for the Competition.
Registration: 10th May, 2020
Submissions 20th May, 2020
Declaration of Registration: By the end of 1st Week of June, 2020
Payment for Single Author: Rs. 40
Co authorship: Rs. 60 (Team Payment)
Payment shall be made to Aditi Mishra via Paytm/Googlepay: 9861723001
Mode of Registration:
Participants are required to fill in the Google Form Link for Registering:
The Screenshot of the Payment of the Registration Fee shall be attached with the Form for successful registration for the Competition. Thereafter, the Participants shall receive a mail from Our Team within 48 hours confirming the same.
Email ID: email@example.com
Lavanya Rai: 6307317158
Aditi Mishra: 9861723001