The Legal Outlook in collaboration with Unique Law presents Article Writing Competition. We invite all the interested candidates to put their best foot forward and submit their thoroughly thought out and analysed article on any contemporary issue related to the field of law.
Certificate of Merit to the winners
Top 5 articles to be published on both thelegaloutlook.in and Uniquelaw.in website
Internship Opportunity with The Legal Outlook
Certificate of Participation to all.
· Word Limit – 1500 words excluding footnotes. Times New Roman, Font Size-12 and Spacing 2.
· References should be in the form of footnotes .
· Each participant can choose more than one article to write on and send separate entries for the competition.
· Co-authorship upto 2 authors is allowed.
· The content should be original, and plagiarism of any kind will immediately disqualify the participant.
· Articles which are analytical in nature are encouraged.
· The cover page of the article must mention the following : Title of the article, full name of the authors, year of study (if students), the name of the institution that they are affiliated to, email id and contact number.
· The last date for submission of the entries is 7th August 2020 at 11:59 PM.
· All submissions shall be emailed to email@example.com with the subject – “Article Writing Competition | Submission”
· Submissions should be made in Microsoft Word format and the name of the document should be full name of the author
For any clarifications, please connect on firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website link : thelegaloutlook.in