About National Law Fest- Lux Et Veritas 2020
Lux Et Veritas 2020 is a flagship competition organised by the Faculty of Law since 2006 and provides a platform to the students for them to imbibe the pragmatic skills of law and this National Law Fest is one such attempt to create a simulated atmosphere for future lawyers. The objective is to allow the students to delve into the intricacies of different laws.
Venue of Competition: Faculty of Law, Maharaja PratapsinhRao Gaekwad Parisar, Opposite University Head Office, Fathegunj, Vadodara, Gujarat
The National Law Fest will include:
- 8th Moot Court Competition
- 7th Client Counseling Competition
- 7th Legal Drafting Competition
- 3rd Judgement Writing Competition
About Faculty of Law, MSU Baroda
Faculty of Law, MSU Baroda is established in the heart of Vadodara city, the cultural capital of Gujarat and has previously organised the National Law Fest with the blessing and presence of various Hon’ble Justices of High Court of Gujarat and various eminent personalities from legal fraternity.
About the Moot Problem
The moot court problem raised on contemporary issues in the context of Intellectual Property Rights focusing on the legality of Artificial Intelligence.
All students enrolled and pursuing a 3-year LLB programme or a 5-year integrated LLB programme shall be eligible to participate in the National Law Fest – Lux Et Veritas 2020. However, only one team per university/institution shall be eligible to participate.
Date of Competition
28th February – 1st March 2020
Awards up to INR 120000 would be awarded to the winners, runner-up, and second runner-up of the National Law Fest – Lux Et Veritas 2020.
- Date of Publication of Moot Problem: 23rd January 2020
- Last date for registration and sending of scanned copies of the registration form and demand draft: 5th February 2020
- Last date for registration and sending of Hard copies of the registration form and demand draft: 8th February 2020
- Submission of travel form by email: 5th February 2020
- Submission of soft copy of memorial: 20th February 2020
- Submission of hard copy of memorial: 24th February 2020
- Animesh Mishra: +91 74281 38042
- Ayush Raina: +91 99539 60586
- Bhavesh Sharma: +91 96627 41948
- Disha Parikh: +91 95101 25184
- Margi Pandya: +91 94275 03721
- Parth Makwana: +91 93758 43001
- Sanjari Chhajed: +91 81413 08871
- Parth Surti (ex-officio as Faculty General Secretary): +91 90335 70844
- Raunak Lunawat (ex-officio as Faculty Representative): +91 88712 22221