LegumVox in association with Career Solutions, takes immense pleasure to announce a 5-day workshop on Profile Building- ‘A Law Student’s Toolkit’, from July 25 to July 29, 2020, which includes:
- Building an ideal CV
- Professional mail drafting
- Writing a powerful Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- Drafting an effective cover letter and application
- LinkedIn handling
WHY SHOULD YOU REGISTER?
As law students, we all understand the importance of all the above five as a part of non-verbal communication system, especially with prospective employers. Our speaker, Ms. Aashna Jain has been a master in these areas since her college days. While pursuing her graduation from National Law University, Jodhpur, her social skills and command on communication helped her secure the position of a Team Leader of IDIA, Rajasthan chapter for 3 years, consistently.
She kept building her interpersonal skills diligently which eventually invited job offers from Shardual Amarchand Mangaldas, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas and Trilegal in her 4th year. With such determination and understanding of communication abilities, she started her own Consultancy, Career Solutions where she mentors students and young professionals on the seemingly complex tasks of resume building, interview skills and personal branding.
During her journey of mentorship for law students, she has been invited as a guest speaker, on the art of resume building and interview skills, across many premier legal educational institutions in India. She is determined to share the same knowledge about developing productive personality traits in detail through this live 5-day workshop as well.
Don’t miss this chance to have your doubts cleared in these live sessions!
- The workshop will be conducted via Zoom app from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. for all the five days.
- The registration fee for the workshop is ₹250 per attendee. Payment can be made via Paytm/Google Pay:9039493334
UPI ID: sanjanasachdeva7@okhdfcbank
- E-certificate will be given to all the attendees.
- Registrations will close on July 24, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
- To get yourself registered, kindly fill the google form.
For any query, contact:
Mr. Simarjeet Singh Satia : 78380 35058
Ms. Sanjana Sachdev: 9039493334