Legal Utility is organizing 4th National Online Quiz competition on Family Law.
Legal Utility is a smooth platform for law students to boost their knowledge. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgments, Articles, Career Advice, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
After getting overwhelming response in our previous national quizzes we are herewith 4th NATIONAL ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION ON FAMILY LAW.
Open for All who have a passion for quizzes. Law/IAS/IPS/IRS students as well as other professionals.
- Hindu Marriage Act 1955,
- Dissolution of the Muslim Marriage Act 1939,
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act 1956,
- Special Marriage Act 1954,
- Hindu Succession Act 1956.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of INR 800/- + Certificate of excellence
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of INR 600/- + Certificate of excellence
- 3rd will be awarded a cash prize of INR 400/- + certificate of excellence
- 40% off in publishing with “Journal for Law Students and Researchers” [ISSN (0): 2582-306X] to all the participants.
- A certificate of participation will be given to every participant.
Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include: 35 Multiple Choice Questions and 5 one word answers
The participant can give this exam from their home with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The quiz shall have 40 questions.
- Time will be of 25 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 mark; there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Legal Utility to change or modify the same.
REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION PROCEDURE
Candidates are required to register and pay the registration fees (INR 100/-).
You are required to pay the registration fees at 9138145591 via Google Pay or Paytm. Take the screenshot and upload the same while filling the form attached.
The link for the online registration form
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
For queries and clarifications write to:
[email protected] with the subject of the mail as ‘Query-4th National Online Quiz Competition on Family Law ′
Mr. Divya Bhushan – +91 8539870315
Mr. Puneet Khanna – +91 9034415200
Mr. Pulkit Goyal – +91 7015009150
Link to the website: http://www.legalutility.com/