Hey folks, are you getting bored in this lockdown and making up your mind to do something productive? Kshitizz_NGO is up with the 4th BR Ambedkar and Alluri Sita Ram Raju Essay Writing Competition for you.
▪ About us– Kshitizz is an NGO, formed by the students of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam. Our team consists of Law students and students from other streams from different institutions. Kshitizz was created out of ambition and curiosity among the students to change the world.
▪ About the competition– amidst the constant fear of COVID-19 we are not able to divert ourselves into the better options around us. We, at Kshitizz, are making an effort to engage the minds into the creative reflections by giving you an opportunity to participate in the essay competition and show us your best of writing skills.
⮚ Winners (Rank 1) will be awarded with a trophy and the best 5 essays will get merit and one-year membership certificate of the organization.
⮚ All the participants will get a participation certificate.
▪ Theme of the competition– There is no specific theme for the competition and participants have a choice to take up any contemporary or socio-legal issue of their choice.
▪ Guidelines –
- Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested can participate in the competition.
- Word limit for the essay writing is 1000 to 1500 (excluding footnotes). The submission shall be in English and MS Word Format.
- There should be a uniform citation throughout the essay. Using the latest version of the citation is advisable.
- The submission shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- Full names of all the participants along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- The body of the submission shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of an inch shall be left on all sides of the paper.
▪ How to register?
⮚ Registration link-
Essay to be submitted at- https://forms.gle/uszsjQ84SN1BrA63A
⮚ Important dates: –
⮚ 1)last date of registration-20th of July
⮚ 2)last date of submission-25th of July
⮚ 3) results-30th of July
▪ Payment process-
Participation Fee – INR 200(single author).
Bank account – 283710100054585
Ifsc – ANDB0002837
▪ Declaration of results-
Results and certificates of the competition will be sent through the mail.
▪ Contact details-
Mobile no- 8688770152