About Aiding Hands Foundation
Aiding Hands Foundation is a Non-Profit Organisation, having its head office in Chandani Chowk, Delhi, registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. Aiding Hands Foundation came into existence on 26/10/2018. Since the year of 2018, Aiding Hands Foundation is continuously working in the field of Social Welfare such as Women Empowerment, Education, Environment, Health Care, Human Rights & much more. The main aim of Aiding Hands Foundation in the upcoming 2 years is to spread awareness and work in the field of Environment, Women Empowerment, Health Care, Education and Human Rights.
Aiding Hands Foundation aims towards the betterment of society and also provides a common platform to various NGO’s, volunteers, educational institutions and corporate to establish a network to maximize the impact of their philanthropic efforts. Aiding Hands Foundation aims to be the voice of every change-maker and in consonance with the words of Mahatma Gandhi, it aims to be the change it wishes to see in the world.
Aiding Hands Foundation also promotes sustainable development: a commitment to social progress, environmental balance and economic growth. All our previous works and our upcoming projects establish a direct or indirect link and promote Agenda 2030.
The organisation has already marked its presence in the social welfare field of this country. Our Co-Founder’s, Ms. Harshita Saloni & Mr. Nihit Singhal have been presented with the Karma Veer Chakra Award instituted by iCONGO & United Nations.
About the conference
Despite the Constitutional guarantee of Justice – Equality & Dignity; women’s responses to abuse are shaped by their particular socio – cultural contexts and large of them prefer to remain voiceless. There are several initiatives taken by various institutions, international commitments and global campaign on prevention of violence against women but the position is getting worst day by day.
Consistent with SDG to eliminate all form of violence against women and girls, Aiding Hands Foundation is organizing the 3rd National conference titled “Crimes against women in India” towards the mid of March (The dates shall be finalized and shall be intimated soon) to sensitize the issue, attitude of people towards this, to help participants in better understanding the key issues and to spread awareness for the same.
Law students pursuing the three-year LLB, as well as the five years integrated LLB program, students pursuing LLM or PhD, Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, practitioners and professionals interested or involved in the area are eligible to submit.
Crimes against women in India
Sub Themes: –
- Trial of a rape victim;
- Legal rape: banning the two-finger test;
- Sexual Harassment at work place;
- Cyber-crimes against women: Technology and crime against women;
- Societal and Justice response to Sexual Violence: Measures for policy reforms;
- Importance of forensic science in sexual violence cases;
- Right to a speedy trial remains a myth: current scenario;
- Reforms in Police Investigation & Prosecution;
- Role of Police, Legislatures, Judiciary, NGOs and Educational Institutions in Crime Prevention against women;
- Any other Sub Theme.
In Delhi (shall be intimated soon)
Submission details :
- The manuscript body must be in the “Times New Roman” font with font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and the “justified” alignment with 1 inch margins on all sides of page with page numbers;
- All footnotes must be in “Times New Roman” with font size 10, line spacing 1. Endnotes are not allowed and speaking footnotes are generally discouraged;
- All submissions must follow the “ILI Formatting” : Failure to comply could be a ground for rejection;
- Submissions should be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) with formatting and citation style only. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to immediate disqualification. The paper should not contain of any kind of errors in grammar and spelling.
Submission must be emailed at [email protected] along with a covering letter. The covering letter should include the name of the author(s), contact details and affiliations.
Each submission may have up to two authors.
Registration fee per person:
Single participation (without research paper) ₹ 500 INR
Student (Single Author) ₹ 500 INR
Student (Co-Author) ₹ 1000 INR
Academician or Legal Professional (Single Author) ₹ 1000 INR
Academician or Legal Professional (Single Author) ₹ 1500 INR
Research Scholar ₹ 700 INR
International Participants ₹ 2000 INR
Last date for Abstract Submission:12th February 2020
Notification of Selected Abstracts:14th February 2020
Last Date for Payment of Registration fees:15th February 2020
Last date for Submission of Full Papers: 25th February 2020
Mr. Nihit Singhal: 8130179007
Brochure : Click Here