- Eligibility: Law students, scholars, academicians, lawyers, judges and legal professionals are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- The participants may choose any contemporary topic related to Constitutional Law.
- Essays should be original, not exceeding 2,500 words (excluding footnotes) and should be in English. Times New Roman with font size 12 should be used for the body of the Essay and Times New Roman with font size 10 should be used for
- A soft copy of the Essay should be submitted by 12:00PM latest by 12th FEBRUARY, 2020 along with author’s name and contact number.
- Certificates will be awarded to all participants.
- 1st Prize: INR 5,000
- 2nd Prize: INR 3,500
- 3rd Prize: INR 1,500
Rs. 200 per participant is the registration fee which must be paid at the time of registration-cum-submission. Fee can be paid through NEFT/IMPS at:
- ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: UTTARANCHAL UNIVERSITY
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 125610033136
- IFSC CODE: BKDN0721256
- BANK: DENABANK, PREMNAGAR, DEHRADUN
Registration-cum-submission link is here.
For further information or clarification, please email us at lcduuccl[at]gmail.com or call Ms. Deepsi Rawat, 8979462214 or Ms. Akanksha Bhatt, 7906449310