About the Institute
The Birla School of Law in collaboration with “Center for Statelessness and Refugee Studies” TISS, Mumbai is organising a National Article writing competition.
About the Article writing competition
Birla School of Law is organising 1st National Article writing competition on ” Statelessness and Citizenship” on the theme ” Politics beyond border”. This competition will provide a platform to all professors, research scholars professionals and students to increase their knowledge and publish their article in the book released by Birla School of Law.
1. The competition is open to all the students, professors, research scholars, professionals.
2. Co- authorship is allowed up to 3 people only.
3. Only one article should be submitted by each author or co – authors.
1. Critical analysis w.r.t. constitutional validity of Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019.
2. Statelessness, citizenship and concept of Non- refoulement.
* You are free to select and write on any other sub-themes which are related and incidental to the given theme.
Submission and Registration Guidelines:
The article should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. in doc / docx format only. The researcher has to submit self declaration regarding the originality of research work. The research work should not be given to any other competition or for any publication.
Font: Times New Roman 12
Word limit : 3000- 3500
Last date for registration: 29 February 2020
Last date for submission: 4th March 2020
One author: 300
Two authors : 500
Three authors : 600
1st runner up: ₹7500
2nd runner up: ₹ 5000.
Sai ujwal mohanthy : 9348232699
Shubham Agarwal: 9140474832
Rohit sai : 7032248144