About the Workshop
Do you need help with building your LinkedIn profile? Do you fear sharing content or commenting on others’ posts? Do you know how to “Network” to get interesting opportunities through LinkedIn?
Anant Gupta, CEO of Memo Pundits, is organizing a 2-Day Workshop to solve all your queries! Tips, exercises, free drafts, and resources – the workshop is power-packed with everything a law student needs to build a strong profile.
About the Speaker
A 2016 NLUO graduate and a first-generation lawyer, Anant was the first person in his college to ever get a PPO from Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas right in his 4th year. His exceptional networking abilities and interpersonal skills have made him be on top of his LinkedIn game! One of his posts recently hit 25,000 views. He has worked with SAM & Co. for 2 years, received business certifications from Harvard Business School, and also won a National Entrepreneurship Award for ed-tech. Currently, Anant is the CEO of Memo Pundits, one of India’s fastest-growing ed-tech startups for law students.
Agenda of the Workshop
Day 1: Building a Killer LinkedIn Profile
- Why is LinkedIn special?
- Customizing each section of your LinkedIn profile
- Strategically expanding your network
- Getting recommendations and endorsements
- What’s your Social Selling Index?
Day 2: Unleashing the Power of LinkedIn
- Creating easy and useful content
- Boosting the engagement on your profile
- Networking and finding internship opportunities
- The secret art of cold messaging
- Freelancing through LinkedIn
Bonus: 5 students to receive one-on-one mentorship from Mr Anant Gupta (post the workshop) to discuss your career pathway ahead.
Details of the Workshop
- Date: July 3-4
- Time: 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM everyday
- Duration of each session: 2 hours (excluding doubt clearing)
- Ideal for Law Students
- Registration Fee: INR 300/-
- To register, click here (Payment details mentioned in the above link.)
In case of any queries related to the workshop, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also reach us via WhatsApp at +91-9999589759 (Lipi).