ABOUT US: CENTRE FOR LABOUR LAWS, NLIU, BHOPAL
The Centre for Labour Laws (CLL) at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal aims to generate scholarship and work as a think tank for robustness and soundness of Labour Relations Management. To bring better analytical clarity at national, regional and global levels, the Centre seeks to engage public and private stakeholders for working together on the exchange of ideas, policy recommendations and allied regulatory issues.
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
As part of our Legal awareness programme, we have introduced a Quiz competition so as the people utilize their time this quarantine in a productive manner. It’s time to put your grey cells at work and compete with quizzers from across the nation.
Do you have what it takes to be the best among them? The basis of Law is awareness, so are you aware enough to participate in the First Online Legal Quiz Competition to be organized by Center for Labour Laws, NLIU Bhopal.
Unlocking knowledge with the speed of thought, Center for Labour Laws, NLIU Bhopal announces its First Online National Labour Law Quiz Competition being conducted on the occasion of International Labour Day i.e. 1st May, 2020. (Participation certificate for all).
Time: 5:00 pm
1st May, 2020
Quiz is Open to all.
Certificate of Merit for Top 10 Performers and Participation Certificate to all the Participants.
Format of Quiz:
Quiz shall take place online and will include Multiple Choice Questions.
The participant can participate in this quiz from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Rules of the Quiz-
1. Quiz will be based on Labour Laws in India and General.
2. Quiz is Open to all.
3. Quiz will take place on the Quizizz platform.
4. Registration is mandatory for the Quiz.
5. The Registration amount is non-refundable.
6. If at the time of logging in to the platform the participant faces any technical glitch, the organizers shall not be responsible for the same.
7. Participants are advised to be online with decent internet connectivity at least 30 minutes before the Quiz begins.
8. Certificate of Participation shall be given to all the Registered participants who will actually take part by logging in at the time of the Quiz and Certificates will be sent on the e-mail id mentioned in the registration form.
9. All the certificates which will be issued to the participants shall be in the form of “E-certificates”.
10. In case of any ambiguity, the decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding.
11. The Participants are advised to check their Email-ids and WhatsApp regularly for the updates.
12. All Queries related to the Quiz can be mailed at [email protected]
13. No Queries of any nature shall be entertained by the organizers after the completion of the Quiz.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
How to Participate:
1. Registration fee payment is mandatory. You can pay through link-
2. After the payment fill this form for completing registration.
Note:- The Last date to Register for the Quiz is 30th April, 2020 (8.00 pm).
A registration fee of Rupees 50/- will be charged for participation and the collected amount will be donated to PM Cares Fund.
E-mail: [email protected]
Amar Tandon (Convenor, CLL): +91-9473732626
Harshdeep S. Bedi (Co-Convenor, CLL): +91-9479950249