ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Lawcutor has decided to organize their first ever Online Essay Writing Competition to rid you of the boredom of Quarantine and do something productive, register and win exciting prizes. Stimulate your brain cells and put your analytical skills into work.
Any interested personnel. No age limit
Last Date of submission: May 31st 2020
Last Date of Registration: May 20th, 2020
THEMES FOR THE ESSAY
1.CENTERING AROUND JUDGMENTS
* Ayodhya Verdict
* Sabarimala Verdict
* RTI and Supreme Court
2. CENTERING AROUND ARBITRATION
*Automatic stay on enforcement of arbitration Award
3. CENTERING AROUND CRIMINAL LAW
* Curative Petition
* Death Penalty and United Nations
* Eligibility of Witness
4. CENTERING AROUND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
* Online Piracy
* Science Innovation in India
* Artificial Intelligence and Patent
5. RBI REGULATIONS DURING LOCKDOWN
6. ANY OTHER CURRENT LEGAL ISSUE
Single Author: Rs. 200
Co-Author: Rs. 250
Submit your document in .doc or .docs format only.
▪ The Cover Page should consist of the Name and College of the Author along with the Title and Theme of the Essay
▪ Essay needs to be original; any case of plagiarism found shall lead to disqualification.
▪ Word Limit: 1000-1500 words
▪ Essay shall be judged on Legal, Factual, Argumentative and Analytical aspect.
* Main Body: Time New Roman, 12pts
* Footnotes: Times New Roman, 10pts.
* Line Spacing: 1.5 for the Main body
• * Include References
Winner: Rs. 1500
First Runner Up: Rs, 700
▪ Internship at Trans India Law Associate for Winner.
▪ Membership Opportunity at Lawcutor for Winner and Runner Up.
▪ LLB Study Material for the Winner and Runner Up.
▪ Online Internship at Lawcutor for authors of best five essays.
▪ Certificate of Excellence to Winner and Runner Up
▪ Certificate of Appreciation to authors of best fifteen essays.
▪ Certificate of Participation to all the Participants.
▪ 15% Off in Online Courses offered by Katcheri to Winner and Runner Up.
▪ 50% Off for publication of paper in the journal with the ISSN Number for authors of best five essays.
Note: The Digital Certificate will be issued to all the participants of the Essay Writing Competition.
PAYMENT MODE AND DETAILS
1- Google Pay: [email protected]
2- Account Transfer
▪ Account Number: 00712193000055
▪ Account holder Name: Gunjan Chawla
▪ IFSC: ORBC0100071
▪ Bank Name and Branch: Oriental Bank of Commerce, Gurugram Railway Road
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Send your emails at: [email protected]
BROCHURE: CLICK HERE