About the University
SGT University, nationally renowned for leadership in Medical and Health Sciences has established the Faculty of Law to promote profound scholarship and enlightened research in law, to provide highest quality professional legal education to face the new challenges and dimensions of the internationalization of legal profession. The vision of the Faculty of Law is to be “recognized nationally and globally for excellences in clinical legal education, community based out-reach program, socially relevant research and for honing up Lawyering, Arbitration, Mediation and Client Counseling Skills.” An abode for continual activity and unrelenting vitality, the Faculty of Law offers a wide array of academic and extracurricular opportunities making every day a potential adventure for the students.
About Legal Manthan
Legal Manthan is an academic association for students of faculty of law, SGT University. The association aims to create awareness about contemporary legal issues to promote Interdisciplinary understanding of legal problems, to bridge the gap between law and lawyers as a profession and other students. Legal Manthan also provides them a forum to discuss and deliberate regarding social, ethical & legal issues to facilitate students of other disciplines and in understanding legal aspects of legal issues and to promote strong foundation among the students about legal developments and issues.
About the Event
Legal Manthan, An academic Association of Students, faculty of Law, SGT University is organizing 1st National Virtual Legal Literary Event, 2021 dated 12th June, 2021. It includes a series of events i.e. to say, Essay Writing Competition, Poster Making Competition, Quiz Competition, Debate Competition & Extempore
- Students of 5-years integrated law degree programme & 3-years law degree programme studying in Colleges/ Universities, approved by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the 1st National Virtual Legal Literary Event, 2021 organised by Legal Manthan, Faculty of Law, SGT University.
- More than one team can register & participatefrom a particular Institution in the 1st National Virtual Legal Literary Event, 2021.
- The participating teams shall fill the Registration Form through the Link attached herewith and the screenshot of the online payment along with the Transaction ID, the participants should write the proper subject line along with their names & institution name shall be sent to email@example.com or before 6th June, 2021 by 5:00p.m. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScThETnRmDJSly5bEWBZMf4bZRNZhzwkPP4OLLDNBAVAGWLSw/viewform?usp=sf_link
- The details of the online payment are mentioned in the brochure attached herewih.
- The registration fees for the events is given below:
|Name||Team Participation||Single Participation|
|Essay Writing Competition||200/-||150/-|
|Poster Making Competition||200/-||150/-|
- The team participating in all 3 team events will have to pay Rs.500/– only.
- Two persons participating in all events as a team or individual will have to pay Rs. 600/-only.
- Cash Prizes for the Winners
- Certificate of Merit and Certificate of Participation
Link for the brochure: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L1X3yqd0i1fRm2eee1S3e_WkGpagsLCU/view?usp=sharing
Last date of Registration : 06th June, 2021
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Yogita Jain(Convenor); 9667670996
- Mr. Pranay Prakash(Co-Convenor); 8053378541
- Mr. Himanshu Yadav (Coordinator);7015251556
- Mr. Utkarsh Yadav(Co-coordinator); 9990051316