Head & Mentor of the Event : Arpit Kulshrestha
Legal Scholars’ is organising national online quiz on
1. Constitution and Indian Penal Code- 27th February 2021, 4-5 p.m.
2. Intellectual Property Law – 28th February, 4-5 p.m.
The first quiz shall comprise of 50 questions from each of the topics for which a total of 1 hour shall be provided while the second quiz shall comprise of 75 questions in total for which a total of 1 hour shall be provided.
Eligibility – Anyone can apply.
Payment– to be done online either through Paytm or UPI.
For Constitution and IPC register here- https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/ 1FAIpQLSeLRax5i7lLaKNhHqD8QPnT 5PbAaE_IMWF40OEq0I-iZCxyTA/ viewform?usp=sf_link
For Intellectual Property Law register here- https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/1FAIpQLSdAPhfFom_3rA_ Udxy3fQFTblmwRTxVc6E3gPtyEOG7I iU0yw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Registration Deadline: 26th February 2021, 11:59 p.m.
The link for the quiz shall be made available to the participants via email.
• Ensure that you have a stable internet connection and a device to give the quiz from.
• Extra time shall not be provided under any circumstances.
• In case of any dispute the decision of the organising committee shall be final and binding.
• Cash prizes for the 1st and 2nd positions and Certificate of Merit.
• Participation Certificates for all participants
Shivi Chhaberiya – +91 8126539290
For more details,
mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Contact us:
Arpit Kulshrestha (Head & Mentor of the Event): +91 97115 43988
Shivi Chhaberiya: + 91 8126539290