About the Competition:
A book is a film that takes place in the readers mind but a movie is something that makes the audience actually lives it. The objective of this competition is to bring out the creative skills of the Law Students through a movie review. The students have to write a review of a particular movie focusing on the legal perspective and the legal aspects rose in that movie.
Our main aim is to spread legal knowledge through various movies and web-series so that a layman can understand the laws.
The Competition is open for all students studying in any Colleges / Departments of the recognized Universities.
You can talk about criticism of the movie; also the participant can mention and refer to the sections and case laws related to the movie and much more. Giving a new aspect to the review will add stars to your work and increase the chances of winning. We have attached a list of movies as suggestion which you can consider (See: Annexure B)
- Winner will receive Rs. 1000 (Cash), Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy), Internship
Opportunity with Our Legal World & Free Publication with Burnished Law Journal.
- Runner-up will receive Rs. 500 (Cash), Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy), Internship
- Opportunity with Our Legal World & Free Publication with Burnished Law Journal.
- 10 Best Reviews will be published on the Law Laboratory’s Blog.
- Soft Copy of Participation Certificate will be awarded to all participants.
- All the Participants will be getting 15% off, on Kacheri’s Online Courses and 50% off on Publication with JLSR Journal.
Guidelines & Regulation:
- The review should be original (not published earlier or extracted from other sources)
- Co-Authorship is not allowed.
- The length of review should be maximum upto 500-600 words.
- It must be typed in Ms-Word.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing in the main text with the font size 12.
- Cover Page should carry all details like name, designation, institute, email id and mobile no. of the participants.
- The participants will be informed details or subsequent changes, if any. If there is any change in the e-mail address of the participants, it may be informed to the above address.
Registration Fee: Rs 100/- (Non-Refundable)
Please take it screenshot after the payment and upload it on the registration form
Google Pay: 9711314296
Registration Link: Click here
Last Date of Registration: 10th May, 2020
Last Date of Submission : 15th May, 2020
Date of Results : 20th May, 2020
Download brochure: Click here
For any queries, feel free to WhatsApp @7737763144