We at All India Legal Forum (AILF) would like to introduce ourselves as a promising online platform i.e. blog in the legal fraternity. All India Legal Forum is the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law to make sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. Through this portal we provide valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field and also put forward quality legal content. We expertise in providing resourceful insight on law related topics for the ever growing legal fraternity.
We would like you to promote our event on your website. AILF is conducting its 1st National Blog Writing Competition, “PRIDE 2020” in association with ProBono India and Legal Startups. Our media partners for the said event are C.L.A.W LEGAL and KATCHERI.
Our themes for the event is –1ST
- Laws preventing marriage equality in the society.
- Gender justice and LGBTQ rights.
- Article 15: do we need to add ‘gender’ and ‘sexuality’.
- Right to sexual reproductive health for the LGBTQ.
- Update for healthcare laws in India.
- A critique of the Singapore SC judgment upholding criminalization of homosexuality in the light of Navtej Singh Johar case.
- Comprehensive matrimonial laws for same sex marriages.
- Rights of LGBTQI + community during the times of Armed Conflicts.
- Legal protection of the transgender community in South Asia.
- Decriminalization of same-sex relations under colonial laws in South Asia.
- Role of stakeholders including the judiciary, government, law enforcement authorities and the private sector in promoting LGBT+ rights.
- Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Association for the LGBT+ community – maneuvering closing civic space.
- Discrimination based on sexual orientation.
- Safeguarding economic, social and cultural rights of the LGBT+ community.
- Critique of transgender persons (protection of rights) act 2019.
Note – These sub themes are relative and for reference and not exclusive.
- Academicians, Researchers and Ph.D./Doctoral Scholars from the field of law.
- Law students pursuing bachelors or masters in law (UG and PG).
- Advocates, NGOs and Think Tank.
- Government officers and employees of Government undertaking.
- Representatives of Regulatory.
Why should you submit your blog?
You will have the opportunity to publicly showcase your legal knowledge and skills.
AILF wants to give you a valuable experience in generating legal content of the sort which is included for publications in law firm client letters, law firm blogs, bar association journals and trade association publications.
- Registration begins on – 4 July 2020.
- Last date for registration – 10 July 2020.
Registration Fee is Rs. 50 per candidate.
The amount shall be paid via Paytm or GPay at – 7014286027
After due payment the candidate is supposed to WhatsApp the screenshot of payment at +91 7014286027 and will also be required to upload the screenshot in the registration form, the candidate will be considered registered only when all the requirements are fulfilled.
- Last date for registration- 10 July 2020.
- Last date for submission -15th July 2020
- Result – 30 July 2020.
- Certificates- 30 July 2020.
For formatting guidelines, submission guidelines and assessment criteria – https://allindialegalforum.wordpress.com/upcoming-events/
E-certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
- Cash prize of Rs. 500 each.
- Work experience opportunity as content writer at ProBono India.
- Work experience opportunity as content writer at Legal Startups.
- Publication of blogs on website of All India Legal Forum.
- Certificate of Merit.
- Internship opportunity at CLAW legal.
- 30% off in publication of journal.
- 10% off in katcheri courses.
- Publication of top 10 blogs on website of All India Legal Forum.
- Certificate of merit.
For any further queries
Visit our website – www.ailf.in
Write to us at – [email protected]
Contact no – 8401801005, 7277523668 (via whatsapp)