ABOUT THE BOX
THE BOX is an organization which organizes events for students. We are trying to bring out the hidden talent of students through these events. We encourage students to Think Outside The Box
ABOUT THE LAW GARDENER
Law gardener is a platform for every individual irrespective of any gender, religion, cast, creed whether the person is from law background or non – law background. Here we post latest legal news, simplified explanation of legal points, Quotes by various eminent Jurist & famous personality .
Our motto is to give basics of law to every common man , So our tagline is “ Planting the seeds of law” .
ABOUT THE WRITING COMPETITION
THE BOX with Law Gardener and Morning look is organizing their 1st National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals from all across the country.
- Indo-China LAC Stand-off
- Psychedelic drugs and the future of mental health care.
- Covidn19: strengthen family bond versus domestic conflicts and violence.
- How’s the depression effecting the youth and blatantly ignored by the society.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
- First prize: Rs 600 + internship at THE BOX + publication at Morning Look + E-certificate
- Second Prize: Rs 300 + internship at THE BOX + publication at Morning Look + E-certificate
- Third Prize: Rs 150 + internship at THE BOX + publication at Morning Look + E-certificate
- Top 10 will be get discounted publication + certificate of merit.
- All the participants will get certificate of participation.
All the articles will be judged by ADVOCATE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Ms. Juhi Arora ( founder of Juhi Arora and Associates).
ABOUT THE JUDGE
Ms. Juhi Arora who is the founder of Juhi Arora & Associates has been practicing for more than a decade in Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, and various District Courts.
Mam is one of the member in Advisory Board of Lloyd Law college GR. Noida sharing the bench with distinguish senior advocates like Mr. K. Venkat Ramanni, Ms. Geeta Lutra, Mr. Naveen Jagga
Mam is also legal panelist in ethical committee of Geneskart diagnostics a sister chain of IVF Hospitals by the name Seeds of Innocence.
Mam has an expertise of family law though taking care of all the matters civil and criminal.
- Word limit: 1000 words with a relaxation of ± 5 %
- Font type “ Times New Roman”, font size “12”, line spacing “1.5”
- Language of Submission: English
- Co-authorship: An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- The article that is submitted should not exceed 15% plagiarism.
- The article should be properly structured with headings and sub headings.
- The article should not be published on any other platform, that commercial exploits the resource.
- The article should follow the clear stream of logic, and should not make arbitrary assertions.
Note: Morning Look shall reserve the right to make final changes in the selected articles in consultation with the original author/authors.
MODE OF SUBMISSION
All the submissions shall be typed and submitted only in Doc/Docx format. No other submissions shall be entertained. The soft copy of the article with the details of the author shall be sent at email@example.com. The e-mail must include the author’s details viz. Name, Institution and Phone Number.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
All the participants are required to register themselves.
Single author: Rs 50/-
Co-author: Rs 80/-
Register via Google Pay or Paytm at 9129307900
Registration link: https://forms.gle/89MAs1bWK7VpyeTb9
Submission Deadline: 25th July 2020