About The Organizers:
Legitimate Scrutiny is a new-age platform that unites Judges, Lawyers, Renowned Academicians, Entrepreneurs and Law Students together as a community. Expand your horizons of knowledge in the field of legal study with our numerous blogs, articles, research publications and informative videos. We present you the opportunity to get yourself published through our platform and reach people all over the world and exhibit your skills to a mass that takes interest in the same matters as you do. We organize writing and drafting competitions of all kinds regularly through which you can test your mettle. Compete against your peers and fellow writers and stand apart from the crowd.
About The Event:
Legitimate Scrutiny brings to you the opportunity to participate in their 1st National Article Writing Competition and get yourself published on the Global Stage. In these trying times, when the entire world seems to be at a standstill, Team Legitimate Scrutiny hopes and prays for your safety and well being. Whatever may be the circumstances, your progress, productivity and hard work shall not suffer in the face of adversity. Now, unlike ever before, you have the opportunity to test your writing skills against worthy opponents from all over the nation, all from the comfort of your own home. This event gives all the participants a chance to bring out their thoughts and ideas regarding the legal sphere of our country. With topics and themes that are related to the contemporary legal scenario of India, you are sure to have an enlightening and self educating experience while writing your article for this event. We urge everyone to keep their spirits high, utilize this precious time by discovering new avenues of the legal world and support our efforts with enthusiasm and vigor.
- One article per person is permissible;
- Co-authorship up to 2 is allowed;
- Article must be free from plagiarism and should be original;
- The essay must be in font; ‘Times New Roman’ having 1.5 line spacing and the body of the content should be of font size, 12. However, the headings may be of font size, 14, in all caps and the word limit is 2000 words. 20th blue book shall be followed for citations;
- Submissions must be made in either ‘.docx’ or ‘.doc’ along with PDF format;
- The authors should provide their details on a separate cover page containing their credentials and contact details;
- For the purpose of submission, the student must send a mail on[email protected]
- Registration Deadline – 20th July 2020 11:59PM;
- Submission date till 25th July 2020. 10. Registration Fee till 5th July (Discounted): single Author- 150, Dual Author -250
1st prize – 4,000 INR along with a publication in a certified journal.
2nd Prize – 2,000 INR
3rd Prize – 1,000 INR
Top 12 Write-ups will get Certificate of Appreciation and Website Publication.
Participation certificates and a chance for getting their work published will be provided to all the participants.
Results shall be declared by 10th August, 2020
Brochure : Click Here