Law column is a student run online journal started with an aim of providing a one stop platform for law students, lawyers, legal researchers and academicians to share and know the legal knowledge.
We try to explain laws in simple language, provide legal articles, latest legal news, latest judgements, career advice, career guidance, judiciary study materials, llb notes and everything which a lawman needs.
- The Competition is open for all students pursuing/ completed Undergraduate Law and/or Post Graduate Law courses in any recognized University/College across the country.
- Co-authorship is only permitted for this essay competition up to 1 co-author.
Any topic related to law
Please register yourself by submitting this Google Form by filling out necessary details.
Registration fees: Rs.100 (Single Author) ,Rs.150 (Co-Author)
Last Date of Submission:01.06.2020.
Announcement of Results: 05.06.2020.
Note : No submission will be accepted after the last date of submission i.e 01.06.2020 midnight.
- Top 7 will get published in JLSR Journal [ISSN(O) : 2582-306X]
- 15 percent off in lawportal’s online courses on “Human Rights” & “Research Methodology”.
- Certificate of participation for all
- Top 8 to 15 will get published in lawportal
- Online Internship with lawportal
- All submissions will undergo strict online Plagiarism Check. The Candidate will be disqualified if the plagiarism is found to be more than 25%.
- The word limit of the essay should be between 1100-5500 words exclusive of foot notes.
- The foot notes should be in any standard format.
- The essay should be in Times New Roman, Font Size should be 12 and Line Spacing must be 1.5 and margin 1 inch from each side.
- Shortlisted Title of the essays and name of the winners will be published online on our website and instagram page.
- All the participants must submit their essays in “.docx”(Microsoft Word) or “.pdf” format in the google form on or before 01.06.2020. Any entry after the deadline shall not be entertained.
Mobile : +91 9182252581
Mail : [email protected]