ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Kumar Rishabh Parth (Founder Legisnations)
Arush Agarwal (Founder Legisnations)
Legisnations is a social platform where writers integrate their efforts to write on the various economic, social, political and legal issues happening all around the world. An issue happening around the world is magnified by the complexities in the way it is presented and it is crucial to decipher and break it down to the above four aspects. Legisnations always aims to highlight a correlation between law and the
contemporary world. In this hope, to throw light on the events of the world, the platform has organized an article writing competition.
Any Person whether Student or Professionals.
Law and Contemporary World.
1st Prize : Rs. 500 + Publication + Certificate
2nd Prize : Publication + Certificate
HOW TO SUBMIT
Submit Your Manuscripts/ Article on email@example.com
with Subject as SUBMISSION FOR THE ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION
Fee: Rs. 80
To be Paid through the link https://pages.razorpay.com/pl_Ejf5qSP5cygdRo/view
GUIDELINES FOR THE AUTHOR
1) Word count: 750-1500 words.
2) Your article must be your original and unpublished work and must be exclusively submitted.
3) You should provide adequate referencing for evidence for your claims in the article
4) Please keep your article jargon-free so that the general public can have an understanding of the content.
5) Submission is to be done in a Word File format (.doc/.docx).
6) Last Date of Submission : 10 th May, 2020.
For any queries contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Competition related Queries: +91 8755795271 (Bhavya Gupta)
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE