1. Shri Ram Mandir & the struggle for Cultural Identity
2. Inter-state Police Cooperation: Issues & Challenges
3. NASA’s Mars Mission
4. NEP 2020: Transforming Education in India
5. Pakistan’s ‘New’ Map: An Exercise in Absurdity
6. Political Violence in Bengal
7. Chinese Communist Party & Middle Kingdom Syndrome
1. The participants are required to register themselves and make their submissions on the URL: https://bit.ly/13thAWC
2. The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size should not exceed 1 MB.
3. Language of the Article may be either English or Hindi.
4. Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of topic selected.
5. The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman or Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
6. Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified].
7. The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words, exclusive of footnotes.
8. An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
9. The file name of the submission must be as follows: a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name><last name>’ e.g. Aditya Kashyap.docx b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g, Aditya & Shiva.docx
10. Submissions with a similarity percentage above 15 percent will be automatically rejected and the respective participants would not be eligible for receiving e-certificates of participation.
11. The last page of the submission must include the following information: a. Name of the Author(s) b. Name of the Institution
12. All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in; Editor, Think India.
13. Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in immediate rejection of submission. No queries in this regard shall be entertained.