Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues raise their concern and offer innovative solutions to problems.
We are organizing our 12th National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
We sincerely request you to publish our call for submissions on your esteemed platform, so as to ensure maximum effectiveness and quality participation for the competition. The details of the event are furnished below.
2. COVID-19 & College Fee Conundrum: Where lies the Balance?
3. Ban on Chinese Apps: Need & Impact
4. Consequences of US withdrawal from WHO
5. Book Review: ‘Legend of Suheldev’
1. The participants are required to register themselves and make their submissions on the URL: https://bit.ly/12thAWC.
2. The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size should not exceed 1 MB.
3. Language of the Article may be either English or Hindi.
4. Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of topic selected.
5. The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
6. Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified].
7. The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words.
8. An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
9. The file name of the submission must be as follows: a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name><last name>’ e.g. Aditya Kashyap.docx b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g, Aditya & Shiva.docx
10. Submissions with a similarity percentage above 15 percent will be automatically rejected and the respective participants would not be eligible for receiving e-certificates of participation.
11. The last page of the submission must include the following information: a. Name of the Author(s) b. Name of the Institution
12. All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in; Editor, Think India.
13. Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in immediate rejection of submission. No queries in this regard shall be entertained.