ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Hello everyone, we are hereby presenting the competition “The Youth’s voice”- Defend what you think is right!!.
This competition aims to help aspirants in their personality development.
Most of us feel a degree of nervous apprehension when preparing to speak up or perform in front of a group. The fear of public speaking or performance, often called stage fright, exacts a huge toll on self-confidence and self-esteem and causes some people to leave school or a job or pass up a promotion. Many, including seasoned professional performers, suffer in silent terror. And because they feel embarrassed, people try to keep their fear a secret, even from a spouse or other close family members or friends.
We are here with a public platform. You can present your views in fornt of the people without any fear.
Send a video of 2-3 minutes on any topic by which you think that you can change the views of people.
Send your video to lawlegal2920@ or send it on 9580231262
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Send the video in a professional manner.
- Use of abusive words are strictly prohibited in the video.
- Normal camera video should be supported no use of filter is allowed.
- Theme of the video shall be based on any current issues/legal issues.
REGISTRATION FEE: Rs. 50 only/-
Candidates are required to first pay the fee through any means mentioned below:
Phone pay/ Google Pay– 9625080018
Account Number- 9514415249
IFSC Code- KKBK0005660
Holder Name- ABHISHEK RANJAN
BANK NAME- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
After completion of payment fill up the Registration form provided below.
ELIGIBILITY: ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE.
- The best video shall be awarded with the title of “The Youth’s Voice” + A certificate of Excellence+ an award of Rs 300.
- Top 5 videos shall be published on our social media platforms + A certificate of Appreciation.
- Certificate of Participation for all the participants.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER- 25 JUNE, 2020.