ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Rayat College of Law is conducting 2nd Virtual Proposition Writing Competition wherein participants have to weave there Proposition which should include Relevant Facts, Law and Legal Issues. The competition is open for all Law Students.
- Topic will be based on Family Law, The Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code and Domestic Violence Act.
- All the participants will get e-Certificates.
- The results shall be declared and intimation shall be made to the prize winners through the mentioned mail-id and in their respective WhatsApp groups.
- Cash prize and certificates shall be awarded – Cash prize will be entirely dependent on the number of participation.
- Registration Fees:50
- Students will have to register using the Google form and the link for the same is: For Registration Form Click here
- Please note that it is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form]
Contestants will have to Register/Pay through –
|Paytm Wallet||Google Pay||Bank Transaction|
BHIM UPI ID – 9050859823sharmila@paytm
Name Arya Sinha
|Account Number:- 2518109004991
Mobile Number:- +918360224895
Account Holder’s Name:- ARYA SINHA
Communication Address:-18 A, PATLIPUTRA COLONY
IFSC Code:- CNRB0002518
Bank:- Canara Bank
Students who are pursuing 3 year LLB & 5 year LLB and LLM course are eligible to participate in this competition.
- Time Allowed: 1Hour + 30 min extra for submission.
- Students have to write Proposition based on Family Law, The Indian Penal Code, The Criminal Procedure Code, the Domestic Violence Act.
- Word Limit: 1000 words (min.)
- Proposition must include:
- Relevant Fact
- Legal Issues
- Topic will be given at 11:00 am on 1st August
- All the Submissions should be done by 12:30 pm on 1st August 2020. Late Submissions will be disqualified.
Submission of the Proposition can be done in two ways:
- Simply write down the Proposition and send the Scanned Copies
- By using MS Word: Font Size: 14, Font: Times New Roman
Participants must submit their work in PDF Format on email@example.com .
Registration form: https://forms.gle/ExJtAjUzRhUC64Nk8
|Commencement of Registration||Registration Deadline||Day Of Competition|
|24th July 2020||30th July 2020||1st August 2020
(11:00 am – 12:30 pm)
Date of Results will be announced later.
In case of any queries, please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Queries- Proposition Writing” or Contact us on the following contact numbers:
Mr. Sohnu Saini (Assistant Professor) (+91) 9050549030
Mr. Ajitabh Mishra (Assistant Professor) (+91)9501880526
Pratibha Nanda (+91) 7087843016
Garima (+91) 9050859823