Law Essentials in collaboration with NLUO’s Lex Tech- Entrepreneurship Cell and Institution’s Innovation Council (Ministry of HRD Initiative)
ONLINE WORKSHOP on Blockchain and Contact Tracing Apps in Light of Data Protection Law and Privacy
1. Adv. Anubhav Ghosh (Advocate, Bombay High Court).
2. Pareekshit Bishnoi (Advocate at Supreme Court of India & Delhi High Court).
3. Akshit Kumar Srivastava (Assistant Professor at DNLU, MP).
1. Deval Garg (Co- Coordinator at Lextech & Student, NLU Odisha).
2. Mohammed Farhan C (Founder, Law Essentials & Student, St. Joseph College of Law, Bengaluru).
The online workshop focuses on the blockchain and contact tracing apps with respect to Data Protection Law and Privacy in India. The participants will understand the insight discussion on Privacy risks involved, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
Date: 26th July, 2020 (Sunday)
Time: 5:00- 6:30 PM
PLEASE NOTE: ATTENDENCE IS MANDATORY TO RECEIVE E- CERTIFICATE