IDIA UP Chapter announces a series of “Online Master Classes on pursuing LL.M. from abroad” as a fund-raising initiative. The programme will be a six-day series starting from the 1st of September to the 6th of September. The speakers would be talking about the application processes, scholarship application, the specialization opted by them and the importance of internships and part-time jobs among other things.
The speaker for each session will be the following –
1. Nikunj Kulshreshtha (Criminal Justice)
2. Sheikh Noor Kaaba (International Human Rights)
3. Akash Srivastava (International Arbitration Law)
4. Apoorvi Jha (Sports Law)
5. Ojasvita Srivastava (Commercial & Corporate Law)
6. Pranay Lekhi (International Law)
Register at https://lnkd.in/eZ24UnQ before 31st of August, 2020 – 11:59 PM. The donation to be made for successful registration is ₹ 150 only.
We look forward to a huge turnout!
Google Pay: 6396476980
For further information about the Guest Speakers, please look at this link.