ABOUT THE LAWKIT
The LawKit (TLK) is an e-learning platform providing accessible & reliable opportunities to every law student studying across India. We have put in efforts to build a space where Law Students and Legal Professionals can easily connect to help & inspire each other. We are an academic venture taking a leap in enhancing legal education in India. We strive to provide rare amicable & constructive scope with equal participation from all.
The LawKit is proud to announce an Online Internship Opportunity in the month of August in collaboration with Aahwahan Foundation. We at The LawKit believe we can serve better with peculiar opportunities for law students and thereby provide an altogether different learning platform on the go.
We have tied up with Aahwahan Foundation, one of India’s renowned nonprofit Organizations which is working towards providing comprehensive and holistic support through Education, health care, skill training and required programmes for the upliftment of marginalised society.
ABOUT AAHWAHAN FOUNDATION
“Aahwahan Foundation- is an NGO that is involved in promoting the welfare of the economically backward sections of the society by generating employment across various sectors. It was founded in 2009 by a team of like-minded individuals with a commitment to eradicate poverty. Our constant efforts have touched the lives of people. We believe in community development. Urbanization has had an impact on the traditional economic systems in the country and has shifted the socioeconomic preferences.
Aahwahan is a national level development organization currently benefitting more than 1000 underprivileged children & youth directly through our welfare projects through initiatives in education, healthcare, livelihood, women empowerment, and advocacy across India.
AAHWAHAN Foundation believes in the spirit of partnership and has joined hands with community organization, civic bodies, corporate, educational and development institutions, as well as government to strengthen its cause and ameliorate the situation of underprivileged children and youths in India.”
NATURE OF INTERNSHIP
- It will be a 1-month Internship.
- The Internship will be based on the NGO’s day to day work and tasks.
- The tasks allotted to the Interns will primarily focus on:
- Marketing Interns – Digital Marketing – NGO/Social Service
- Brand Promotion Interns- Corporate Partnerships Job
- Human Resources Interns
- Project/Programme Development Interns
- Social Blogger/Story/Content Writer Intern
- Video Editing Internship
- The Interns will be working under a Mentor who will time to time keep them updated about the work and other formalities through an online communication platform.
- LOR to the top performer/intern.
- Internship Certificate to all the selected interns after the successful completion of the assigned work.
Internship Commencing on: August 17 2020
For Registration & other details please visit www.thelawkit.com