JudicateMe is an open access, peer-reviewed journal on Law, Science and Management. It aims to seek and share comprehensive information including research projects, case analysis, blogs on various legal issues, scientific developments and management related areas.
Objective of JudicateMe is to provide a common platform for students, scholars, academicians and practitioners to share their knowledge and strengthen their subject domain by learning about latest developments happening globally in their field of interest.
We at JudicateMe have a specialized team which performs the role of mentors and role models for the interns. This also helps the team in improving their skills of guiding students and changing their methodology of training and development. By doing this we create a mentor-peer relationship for interns with such professionals.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
JudicateMe offers two types of online internships, wherein the intern can opt for both the types or even one of them. These are:
- Content Writing: The intern will be expected to write blogs, articles and posts, which when selected by the JudicateMe team, will be posted on the official website. (judicateme.com)
- Social Media Influencer: The intern will be given daily or weekly tasks in which they must bring certain number of followers/likes/subscribers, etc to the JudicateMe social media platform(s). Stipend will be given to interns who perform extraordinarily.
- Person of any age is welcome
- Person of any educational background is welcome. (School student, College student, etc.)
- Person of any field is welcome. (Law, Management, Science, etc.)
- Person of any Nationality is welcome.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP
The intern can apply for an internship any time of the year. Internship period must last for a minimum of 15 days.
Certificate of internship will be provided to the intern, on a successful completion of the internship tenure. Along with that, if the article, blog or posts of an intern is published on the official website of JudicateMe, then Certificate of Publication will also be provided to the intern.
Interested candidates apply to email@example.com
Subject: Application for Internship
The body of the mail should include the date and month of starting the internship along with the tenure of internship.
Mandatory Attachments: Curriculum Vitae
As a general guide, an intern at JudicateMe should have the following:
- Right Attitude and temperament to learn
- High in motivation and energy
- Basic Skills
- Should have a positive approach towards the mentors
- Should show good initiative
The applicant will be informed via email, the decision of the team within two weeks from the date of sending the application.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH JUDICATEME?
There will be a mentor assigned to each intern who will guide and issue tasks to the student and the intern can clear all doubts from the concerned member. The specific perks of working with JudicateMe are:
- Flexible working Hours.
- Publishing of Article or Research Paper without any extra cost of publication.
- Certificate of Internship.
- If the Intern comes out to be extraordinary in work, he/she may be given an opportunity to work with the editorial board of JudicateMe.
- Improvement of skills in creating original content with extensive research.
- Stipend will be provided if the intern is spectacular in his/her work assigned.
- Letter of Recommendation to the best-performed interns.
Phone number(s): +91-9810709121 | +91-9044382618