Register here https://forms.gle/STmCvUtsTb5aEXNHA
Curated after months of planning and research, MyLawman is happy to bring its Online Certificate Course on White Collar Crime with live sessions from top industry experts. This course has been rolled out in collaboration with Law Firm Partner and Independent Practitioner having more than 22+ years and 15+ years of experience in the field of White Collar Crime, respectively. MyLawman has collaborated with MZM Legal LLP for this course on White Collar Crime.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
This course shall comprehensively cover various aspects of Media Law and Policy with special emphasis on the following:
- Live lectures by the Partner of Law Firm and Independent Practitioner.
- Interactive sessions with the Partner of Law Firm and Independent Practitioner.
- Practical insights into the implementation of Law.
- Doubt clearance sessions.
- Study material shall be provided.
- Assignment evaluation based e-certificate.
- Recording of live lectures will be provided.
This course is open to students, academicians, professionals and anyone who is keen on updating their knowledge on Media Law & Policy.
OVERVIEW OF COURSE MODULES AND SPEAKERS:
Day 1 – Mr. Parvez Memon, Senior Partner, MZM Legal
- Meaning and Theories of White Collar Crime
- Major Indian Laws laying down white-collar offences.
- Agencies enforcing the laws above and the difference between each of them.
- Essential ingredients of the said offences.
Day 2- Mr. Mohammad Shine, Criminal Lawyer, Bombay High Court
- Overview of courts of criminal jurisdiction
- Differences in procedural protections available to accused during investigation under the laws.
- Provisions for bail and different thresholds under the laws.
- Supreme Court rulings re white-collar crime.
Day 3- Mr. Parvez Memon, Senior Partner, MZM Legal and Mr. Mohammad Shine, Criminal Lawyer, Bombay High Court
- Overview of trial procedure.
- Concluding remarks on poor conviction rates and effect of delays on criminal justice.
- Question and Answer session
Sonal Saxena, Head of Research & Innovation Division, MyLawman
ASSIGNMENT EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION:
Short assignments shall be provided at the end of each lecture by the experts. Evaluation of the same shall be done. Upon successful completion of short assignments, E-certificates shall be provided.
ONLINE COURSE DATES AND TIMINGS:
Dates- 04 July, 05 July and 06 July, 2020
Time- The webinars shall commence at 5:30 P.M.
Duration- 1.5 hours [5:30-7:30 P.M.]
REGISTRATION & FEE DETAILS:
For Professionals/academicians- Rs. 1200/-
For Students- Rs. 800/–
To register for the course click here
For any query, we request you to reach out to us via call/Whatsapp.
Ms Ankita Gaur +91 8700 836 596
Ms Supriti Bhargava +91 7691 939 111