About Law Mantra: Law Mantra is a registered charitable trust with the Government of India under the India Trusts Act 1882 (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018). Law Mantra is exempted under Section 80 G and 12A. For corporate donations, partnering with Law Mantra qualifies under Schedule VII, Item 2, of the Companies Act, 2013. It can, therefore, be a part of the corporate social responsibility initiatives of commercial enterprises.
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. We at Law Mantra enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian women and children and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling women and children to realize their full potential.
About The Indian Law Institute: The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi is a Deemed University and socio-legal research institute, founded in 1956. Established in New Delhi, primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research, education and training. The objectives of the Institute as laid down in its Memorandum of Association are to cultivate the science of law, to promote advanced studies and research in law so as to meet the social, economic and other needs of the Indian people, to promote systematization of law, to encourage and conduct investigations in legal and allied fields, to improve legal education, to impart instructions in law, and to publish studies, books, periodicals, etc. Hon’ble Chief Justice of India is the ex officio President of the Institute. The Law Minister of Government of India & the Attorney-General for India are its ex officio Vice Presidents.
About Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur: Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur (MNLU Nagpur) is a National Law University located at Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. It is the 19th National Law University established in India by The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014
About National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam: The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) has been established by the Government of Assam by way of enactment of the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009). The word ‘School’ was replaced by the word ‘University’ by amending the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam (Amendment) Act, 2011. The Hon’ble Chief Justice of Guwahati High Court is the Chancellor of the University. NLUJAA promotes and makes available modern legal education and research facilities to students and scholars drawn from across the country, including the North East, coming from different socio-economic, ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds.
The present seminar is aiming at highlighting different issues underlining disability jurisprudence from human rights perspective. We welcome different stakeholders including persons with disabilities, disability law activists, academicians, researchers, lawyers, medical professionals and bureaucrats. This seminar is a noble initiation of Law Mantra in association with The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi MNLU, Nagpur and NLUJAA. We are considering this seminar as a platform to initiate a RIGHT discourse, expecting thought provoking, multidisciplinary, quality research papers.
Themes for Seminar
- Social Integration and Challenges
- Human Rights of women, children & sex workers
- Discrimination and Human Rights violation
- The role of National Human Right Commission in promotion and protection of Human Right
- Human Rights of Indigenous people
- Mob Lynching and Vigilantism
- Conflict between IPR/Business Law and Human Rights
- Disability as a Social Impairment
- Social Model of Disabilities and Human Rights
- Disability and Human Rights: Legal Framework
- International Humanitarian Law and Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Healthcare and Disability
- Medical Professionals and Interaction with Persons with Disabilities
- Reproductive Rights of Women with Disabilities: International Human Rights Perspective
- Right to Education and Persons with Disabilities
- Right to Employment and Disability
- Healthcare and Treatment of Persons with Disabilities: A Issue of Consent
- Healthcare and Privacy Issues related to Persons with Disabilities
- Comparative study on Disability Laws and Policies
- Indian Laws and UNCRPD: Future of Disability Laws
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Paper Submission: The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it.
Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format ( preferably 2007or 2010).
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- Thesubheadingshouldbeinfontsize12, bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size10 and should be according to attached foot note style sample.
Selected will be published in UGC Referred Book bearing ISBN, International Journal of Legal Research and Governance and Law Mantra Journal. (If Selected for Publication in UGC Referred Book bearing ISBN, Publication Charge will be Extra as Per bill of Publication House).
REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESENTATION OF PAPER
|Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others||Rs 2000/-|
|Presentation in Absentia for Students||Rs 2200/-|
|Presentation in Absentia Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others||Rs 2500/-|
Both Author and Co-Author have to register.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR ATTENDING THE SEMINAR
|Faculties/Professionals/Research Scholars/Others||Rs 1200/-|
|Submission of Abstract||10th November, 2019|
|Confirmation of Abstract Selection||15th November, 2019|
|Registration||30th November, 2019|
|Submission of Full paper||17th December, 2019|
|Seminar Date||21st December, 2019|
Who Should Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Disability Rights Activist, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers.
Rules for the Presentation:
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees.
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference.
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate, conference kit, lunch and tea.
- The registration fee includes conference kit, lunch, High Tea, entry to all Technical session, and Certificates.
Coordination & Organizing Committee:
- Dr. Himanshu Pandey, Associate Professor of Law, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur.
- Mr. Kishor Kumar Mishra, President, Law Mantra.
- Ms. Akansha Jain, Joint Secreatry, Law Mantra.
- Dr. Shailender Kumar, Trustee, Law Mantra.
- Dr. Bhavna Batra, Vice-President, Amity Law Foundation.
- Dr. Shobhna Jeet, HOD (School of Legal Studies), Apeejay Stya University.
- Ms. Monmi Gohain, Assistant Professor of Law, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
- Mr. Samrat Dutta, Assistant Professor of Law, ICFAI.
- Mr. Nishant Chauhan, Law Mantra.
Helpline No : +91-9310053923, +91-8860257167, +91-9927442154, +91-9667822453
To Download Brochure Click HERE
To Download Registration Form For Presentation Click HERE
To Download Registration Form For Participation Click HERE
To Download Style of Footnoting Click HERE