ABOUT THE ICFAI UNIVERSITY, HIMACHAL PRADESH
The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh has been operating in the state of Himachal Pradesh since 2011 – 12. The University believes in creating and disseminating knowledge and skills in core and frontier areas through innovative educational programs, research, consulting and publishing, and developing a new cadre of citizens with a high level of competence and deep sense of ethics and commitment to the code of professional conduct. The University is administered as per the relevant, Statutes and Rules. The University offers Bachelor’s Programs in Law and Social Sciences and Bachelor’s Master’s and Doctoral Programs in Management and Science & Technology.
ABOUT THE FACULTY OF LAW, ICFAI UNIVERSITY, HIMACHAL PRADESH
Faculty of Law is a constituent of the ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh and is established with an objective of developing a new generation of legal professionals through comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge integrating law with Management/Humanities. Faculty of Law is committed to shape a new cadre of legal professionals through a comprehensive and contemporary body of integrated knowledge of law and management/ humanities and rigorous education and research programs. Faculty of Law at present offers B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) integrated degree program, B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) integrated degree program, LL.B. (3 Year) program. Faculty of Law facilitates its students to explore their intellectual potential and encourages their professional development through a fine blend of career oriented courses and compulsory internships with Eminent Lawyers, Law Firms, MNCs, PSUs, NGOs, International Organizations, etc. The courses are thus designed to impart legal knowledge and skills, both theoretical and practical to the students to make them leaders in their professional life.
ABOUT LAW MANTRA TRUST
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a registered society under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 whose members are leaders and members from the legal fraternity, other professions with a nexus to conflict resolution, academics and experts from various fields who are committed to resolve conflicts and disputes using innovative mechanisms and methods such as Mediation, Conciliation, Negotiations and Arbitration. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra provides a platform to the young budding lawyers to soar high in the legal arena by participation in the events where they can share their ideas and also learn from the luminaries in the filed. The Trust is also coming up with lecture series wherein the students will be getting an opportunity to interact with the top knotch of the heap and learn the intricacies of the legal profession in various emerging domains of law as well.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL OF JURISTS
The International Council of Jurists (ICJ) is made up of jurists from different countries. It is engaged in research, and has arranged conferences and seminars on subjects such as human rights and constitutional duties. The president, Adish Aggarwala, is also chairman of the All India Bar Association (AIBA) and co-author of a coffee-table book titled Narendra Modi: A Charismatic & Visionary Statesman, with a foreword by Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
The International Council of Jurists was incorporated on 23 October 2007, and is registered as Company Number 06407095 at the Companies House. It is “private limited by guarantee without share capital, use of ‘Limited’ exemption”. The office address was given as 134 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SA.The ultimate beneficial owner is Mr Kumar Amit. The company charges fees for membership, conference sponsorship and advertising.
International Conference on Human Trafficking aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Human Trafficking. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Human Trafficking. This Conference will provide discussion on the intricacies of human trafficking. Renowned scholars would be joining the Conference that aims to garner a strong academic response addressing the recent and imminent changes in the legal framework in conjunction with human trafficking and allied areas.
To provide a platform for stake holders like organizations working in international and national level, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists and policy makers to deliberate and discuss on what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards betterment of the society.
- Trafficking of Women and Children: Conceptual Connotations
- Trafficking of Women and Children: Historical Perspective
- Trafficking of Women and Children: International Legal Framework
- Trafficking of women and children: National Legal Perspective
- Trafficking: The Ultimate Denial of Human Rights
- Functional Evaluation of the Role of National Law Enforcement Agencies
- Trafficking of Women and Children: Role of Civil Society
- Trafficking of Women and Children: Public Alertness and Awareness
- Role of Police in Human Trafficking: Protector v. Perpetrator
- Policy and Laws on Trafficking in Human Beings in India
- Transnational Human Trafficking: India’s Stand
- Gender Justice in Human Trafficking
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Human Trafficking
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant,
- Official Designation/Institution of the Participant,
- Details of the Institution,
- Address and Email id,
- Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
GUIDELINES OF SUBMISSION
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12-point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12-point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12-point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12-point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10-point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes and not endnotes. Footnotes should conform to ILI Style;
- Submission of the Abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words with 5 Minimum Keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected;
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra;
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes).
Selected will be published in book bearing ISBN No. and in the International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (Print Journal) bearing ISSN No. and Law Mantra Journal. (If Selected for Publication in Book bearing ISBN, Publication Charge will be Extra as Per bill of Publication House).
REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESENTATION OF PAPER
|Faculty/Professional/Research Scholar/Other||Rs 700/-|
Note: Both Author and Co-Author have to register seperately.
|Submission of Abstract||5th Novmeber|
|Confirmation of Abstract Selection||7th Novemebr|
|Submission of Draft Paper||27th Novemebr|
|Conference Date||29th November|
|Submission of Final Paper||30th Decemeber|
|Publication of Paper||By Decemeber, 2021|
Who Should Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers.
RULES FOR THE PRESENTATION
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees.
- For participation, registration is mandatory and on confirmation of the participation, only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference.
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate.
- Event will be hosted through Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.
- Technical Sessions will be organized through Google Meet/ Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.
- Detailed rules regarding the presentation in the event will be shared with the participants after registration.
|Mr. Prithivi Raj
Assistant Professor of Law
|Mr. Abhinav Shrivastava
Assitant Professor of Law
|Mr. Gagneet Singh
Assistant Professor of Law